Mod apk Galaxy Conqueror:Star Heroes Wars Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,564 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
Title: Galaxy Conqueror:Star Heroes Wars Mod

Name of the game: Galaxy Conqueror:Star Heroes Wars

Version: 7

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Do you like playing games in the war with the planets to defeat your opponent? If so, this game is the best Star Wars game for mobile devices and represents the ultimate strategic strategy of space war, your favorite simulator game of battle is just one click, let's move on to this amazing war game on the first line and start fighting now FREE download the best battle strategy in the world!

Your military strength is preparing to fight, building a planetary military command center, recruiting and training your army, summoning your own war heroes such as Doom Warriors Gran, Axos Superhero and Pandas! Heroes, such as Heroes, Heroes of the Galaxy, must be created by Star Trek athletics, strategically planning your defense, participating in epic commanders of the battle and directing your troops to victory throughout the world of world war, creating your own Galaxy Empire!

Features:

- Visual impact and excitement of the Star Trek Sci-fi series of games.
- Create a new unique strategy game, create alliances, joint attacks, joint defense, Star Trek, the king of strategy.
- Use tactics to determine the result, conquer the universe by force, pamper your desires, free your ambitions, condemn and kill.

Control:

- Heroes: each character has unique and unique skills, hiring them separately on different battlefields, playing a unique role

- Hornets fighter: air-to-ground combat units, mechanical units

- Direct training to strengthen weapons in the game in battle, such as the musketeer, shooter and "ninja!".

- Freely released fighters, armor. Use different heroes to release medics and mine detection skills to disrupt the defense of the enemy.

- Create your Stargazer using a machine-gun, laser tower, electromagnetic tower, rocket tower (empty), landmines and more than 30 scalable protections.

Protect your base from the attacks of other players. Arming and upgrading your walls, placing and designing your walls to get around well-planned enemy attacks!

- Through the portal of the Alliance and friends together to form the Star Alliance, each of which supports various armor and weapons.

- Plan your time properly to welcome interstellar visitors up to 12 times a day, accessing various resources, including hematopoiesis (increased blood count of heroes), accelerators (speed increase) and engineers.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cogal.coxy
MOD Features:
High Damage
High Range
High Explosion Range

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: GanjaMan96HD

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 82 times

Pserbo128403

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
So after installing.. i start the game.. up to where some invaders attack my base .. destroy everything and nothing else happens.. its like the 1st minute of the game... any idea??

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
So after installing.. i start the game.. up to where some invaders attack my base .. destroy everything and nothing else happens.. its like the 1st minute of the game... any idea??
complete first the tutorial

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
First install the google version of the apk complete the tutorial and then unisntall the game and download the mod apk

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
bombibom can exact explain where is the problem

Pserbo128403

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Ok i explain what happens. I install the game from google store.. everything works fine

I save the user name and password .. start the game and complete tutorial. So far everything works fine.
Close the game, uninstall the file.. install the modded apk..
enter the user name and password saved.. tutorial starts again and everything is destroyed right away as soon as i am under attack .. there is no other waybto move on forward with the tutorial at that point.

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
when u have create a account use the same login data not another one the tutorial get be longer bro for me works 100%

Galaxy Conqueror:Star Heroes Wars Mod was released by GanjaMan96HD and 6464 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.