Galaxy Note 10+ by Buffy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,599 happy users since 2014.
Register

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Galaxy Note 10+
samsung-note10-plus-5g-back-pen-aura-glow.png

Brief Description: This is one Samsung's newest flagship devices, the updates are mostly in the camera and overall appearance of the device.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
I love the camera, though I figured the camera wouldn't be improved upon too much and that 3D scanner thing was a super gimmick I really love the flexibility and features they added. I'd rather have it and not need it.

There's several other little things:
-The updated modern bezzelless look is perfect the hole punch camera never gets in the way.
-Speed, this phone can handle almost anything your computer can.
-Features, again this phone has more features than your average device and I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
-Samsung Messages, it's just better than google messages in my opinion.

Things I don't like:
-Price, it was super expensive, though worth every penny.
-Preloaded samsung apps that are duplicates of google apps. You have to pick which one you're going to use and delete all the others.
-I was unable to get Aura Glow, I had to settle for black.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Absolutely recommend, it's a fantastic phone, and you really can't beat the features and quality you're getting so if you have the money and need an upgrade you really can't go wrong with the note 10+.

The only way I'd say no is if you have the Note 9, just wait for the next one to come out it's not a huge upgrade, you should save your money and wait for the next product.

Attachments

Last edited:

qamv15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Galaxy Note10+ is an amalgamation of Samsung's best assets - it comes with three incredible cameras, a record-breaking screen, and certainly the best phone with a stylus. It's the most complete smartphone experience Samsung can offer and here's why.
Whether you look at the Galaxy Note10+ from the front or the back, it's a gorgeous phone. The Aura Glow finish is a chameleon changing countless hues, depending on how the light hits it. And when you look at the front, you're greeted by a gorgeous 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED of 1440p resolution. It's a run-of-the-mill 60Hz refresh rate, but it is the best in terms of colors, brightness and contrast.

Gino Lino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
[Quote = "qamv15 post: 860.274, membro: 146.990"]
Il Galaxy Note10 + è una fusione delle migliori risorse di Samsung: viene fornito con tre incredibili fotocamere, uno schermo da record e sicuramente il miglior telefono con uno stilo. È l'esperienza smartphone più completa che Samsung possa offrire ed ecco perché.
Che tu guardi il Galaxy Note10 + dalla parte anteriore o posteriore, è un telefono meraviglioso. La finitura Aura Glow è un camaleonte che cambia innumerevoli tonalità, a seconda di come la luce colpisce. E quando guardi davanti, sei accolto da un fantastico AMOLED da 6.8 pollici con risoluzione 1440p. È una frequenza di aggiornamento di 60Hz di serie, ma è la migliore in termini di colori, luminosità e è grandioso davvero.