32 gb of storage can be expanded to 100 gb
Handheld
Good quality and comes with three colors

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
its the portability and light weight, camera sucks but for gaming good. But minor features arent available like bixby,bixby routines,fingerprint and many more.

Things I don't like
the ram its 2gb not 3gb bc i want to play fortnite now i play among us. And among us is a good game.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Virdict
i'd recommend it bc its an easy switch from apple to samsung. And i dont recommend it for samsung haters.

A

Ad Manager

Darom

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
EXP
Hello there, if you're that clever I presume you already have read the forum rules, especially this part :

2) Respect & Tolerance for all

You don't need to agree with others thoughts and opinions, but you must not disrespect them. You're entitled to your point of views and so does the rest of the community. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on verbal abuse of any member, staff, & modders alike. Insulting any member is one of our most serious violations and it's severely punished by the Administration. Also, multiple accounts are strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban from our community for all the affected accounts.
Any racism, religious, sexuality, gender attacks are forbidden and this is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
We appreciate your cooperation & understanding, as it's sure to make our forum a more polite and friendly atmosphere for all.

So, I hope you'll be fast enough to edit your post before someone else notice and punish ;)

CyclonePlays10

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Did i stutter. I said on the verdic that i said i didnt recommended for samsung haters

Darom

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
EXP
Did i stutter. I said on the verdic that i said i didnt recommended for samsung haters
My answer was about the stuff you edited and removed as i suggested you to do, now your post is clean of insults and you did a nice review congratz.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.