💬 Review Galaxy tab a (2019) 8.0 by CyclonePlays10

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,776 happy users since 2014.
Register

CyclonePlays10

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Galaxy tab a (2019) 8.0

Description
its cheap, in indonesia its around Rp 1million
And please use msn money converter.
It haves a snapdragon cpu.
32 gb of storage can be expanded to 100 gb.
Handheld/Portable.
Good quality and comes with three colors.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
its the portability and light weight, for gaming its very good at framerates at minor gaming.
and its price, its good rlly good.
but there are many features missing like bixby and finger print and more.

Things I don't like
the ram its 2gb.
its not good for hardcore gaming.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
i'd recommend it bc its an easy switch from apple to samsung.
And for minor gaming, roblox and minecraft have high framerates on this device (i tested both games) and for my recommendation for Shaders in mcpe,Haptic Shader does the shading rlly good bc its realistic feel makes me comforted.

Last edited:

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello there, if you're that clever I presume you already have read the forum rules, especially this part :

2) Respect & Tolerance for all

You don't need to agree with others thoughts and opinions, but you must not disrespect them. You're entitled to your point of views and so does the rest of the community. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on verbal abuse of any member, staff, & modders alike. Insulting any member is one of our most serious violations and it's severely punished by the Administration. Also, multiple accounts are strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban from our community for all the affected accounts.
Any racism, religious, sexuality, gender attacks are forbidden and this is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
We appreciate your cooperation & understanding, as it's sure to make our forum a more polite and friendly atmosphere for all.

So, I hope you'll be fast enough to edit your post before someone else notice and punish ;)

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Did i stutter. I said on the verdic that i said i didnt recommended for samsung haters
My answer was about the stuff you edited and removed as i suggested you to do, now your post is clean of insults and you did a nice review congratz.

CyclonePlays10

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
My answer was about the stuff you edited and removed as i suggested you to do, now your post is clean of insults and you did a nice review congratz.
Noice.