Game console which should i opt for

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

JulieD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm looking to buy a game console in the near future and i am having difficulty in choosing between XBox and playstation which is the best to go for

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Personally i have always been down the PS route - but other will say XBox, it seems to be either/or just like the Android/iOS route that people prefer too.

I will be biast and say PS4pro just cause i have one lol!

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@JulieD Both Xbox and PlayStation are good gaming consoles personally i would say go get Xbox since Xbox is backwards compatible to many PC and even android games while PlayStation has been a little bit restrictive in that area also I have seen many YouTube gaming streams and even the streamers complaining about the meh graphics quality compared to Xbox or even PC and that is the biggest problem with PlayStation (actually its more like every gaming console out there including Xbox) is that the hardware and software is not at all gives a satisfaction as a gamer there are lag issues and sometimes the game just freezes and the controller gets disconnected on its to own, these are few of the many problems that you might encounter. Personally i would suggest that you might as well save the money and assemble a PC and trust me you will find playing games on it more satisfying not to mention you can do many others thing like editing videos, browsing internet, modding etc whereas consoles can only do one thing just play games that are priced more than a man's one time meal and in the end are just a waste of good money the only thing positive i thing about PlayStation is that the exclusive titles you can play on a PS but that too are nothing but the cash grabbing schemes of Sony they squeeze money wherever they some examples would be micro-transactions, expansion packs, DLCs etc. Hope it helps sorry if i ranted too long at the end of the day its your choice buddy 😄

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why not buy them both hahaha lol im just joking forget what i said

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
My choice would always be Playstation although they make too many versions too soon.
Or maybe nintendo console just to get hands on Pok'emon, Zelda, or Fire emblem series that they always hold prisoner.
Still, they just don't have variety of games Sony has.

Or better yet, I suggest upgrading your computer to high-end for steam games.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Just like an above chat, PC is the best option....
I own an Acer nitro 5, it has not failed me in letting me play any game, the PlayStation and Xbox have various disadvantages:-
1. Some of them are locked to 30 FPS.
2. Good ones are very expensive.
3. You can't play games in the future once your console gets old.
4. You can't upgrade their graphics capabilities.

Also, if you buy a console now, after some years it will become too outdated to play games and then it will be useless (that happened with my PS2), so, either buy a laptop, or put some money into a good pc build (an i7 and a gtx 1660ti is a good combination, see if you can get a suitable build)
Post automatically merged:

Just like an above chat, PC is the best option....
I own an Acer nitro 5, it has not failed me in letting me play any game, the PlayStation and Xbox have various disadvantages:-
1. Some of them are locked to 30 FPS.
2. Good ones are very expensive.
3. You can't play games in the future once your console gets old.
4. You can't upgrade their graphics capabilities.

Also, if you buy a console now, after some years it will become too outdated to play games and then it will be useless (that happened with my PS2), so, either buy a laptop, or put some money into a good pc build (an i7 and a gtx 1660ti is a good combination, see if you can get a suitable build)