Mod apk Game Dev Tycoon v1.3.5 - Full Version & Unlimited Money

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the game: Game Dev Tycoon

Version: v1.3.5

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Game dev tycoon - create your own studio and develop computer games. Start from the very beginning and become one of the industry leaders In this original Android game you can bring your dream about your own company to life. Start your business in the garage. Select a genre and think over a plot of a game you will create. Cover hard stages and get your first game. Promote your game in the market and get profit. Move to a big office, hire employees and arrange working places. Develop games for different platforms.

Features of Game dev tycoon for Android:

• Your own studio
• Exciting tasks
• Numerous upgrades
• Insidious competitors
• Various employees

Download now the MOD APK of Game dev tycoon for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greenheartgames.gdt
MOD Features:
Unlimited Money

Notes: Monthly fees (including employers fees) will INCREASE your money, helping you a lot progressing and preventing bankrupt.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:
Downloaded 1147 times

Lucan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

Lucan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The game is working very well, however there is only one problem with the mod. Yes, you can create games at no cost, but when it comes to creating an engine or doing any research that requires money, it says NaN where my amount of money appears and even making services does not change - that is, it seems that I have no money and only for creating games is free. Please, if you can fix this I thank you too much. I really enjoyed the game, Sbenny. Keep up the good work.

Trippi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Game Dev Tycoon v1.3.5 - Full Version & Unlimited Money was released by Sbenny and 91502 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.