Game installer with cache attached

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,226 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cibic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wouldnt it be cool if when you download a game on this site, it would install a game installer on your phone that contains both the game installation and it's cache or obb file. From there you'll be able to install the game from that installer without having to worry about the cache or obb.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
That will be extra work for Modders. And Installing that heavy app is another pain for your processor. That's why I like it doing manually. Well I can try making a simple installer for obb , where you can select the zip file and it will be installed/extracted to the right path. But no guarantee though.

Joykil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
[QUOTE = "Gourov, publicación: 975110, miembro: 240355"]
Eso será un trabajo extra para Modders. E instalar esa pesada aplicación es otro problema para su procesador. Por eso me gusta hacerlo manualmente. Bueno, puedo intentar hacer un instalador simple para obb, donde puede seleccionar el archivo zip y se instalará / extraerá en la ruta correcta. Pero no hay garantía.
[/CITA]
En particular, prefiero agregar el caché por separado porque si se modifica es más fácil descargarlo en la ubicación que reinstalarlo. Además, no es mucho trabajo extraer en una ubicación específica 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
[QUOTE = "Gourov, publicación: 975110, miembro: 240355"]
Eso será un trabajo extra para Modders. E instalar esa pesada aplicación es otro problema para su procesador. Por eso me gusta hacerlo manualmente. Bueno, puedo intentar hacer un instalador simple para obb, donde puede seleccionar el archivo zip y se instalará / extraerá en la ruta correcta. Pero no hay garantía.
[/CITA]
En particular, prefiero agregar el caché por separado porque si se modifica es más fácil descargarlo en la ubicación que reinstalarlo. Además, no es mucho trabajo extraer en una ubicación específica 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly.

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like it better for the mod and obb to be separated and not an app, because sometime I don't have enough memory and if I'm installing a 2 or 4GB games, I'm not going to be able to install it. So I usually extract the obb in my external storage and then I move it to the obb folder.

Last edited:

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
And it also more complicated for me since I have to

Move the installer apk from internal to external storage, then install the installer, then let the installer install the game and obb, then uninstall the installer.

Instead of

Move the zip from internal to external, then extract the obb to the obb folder, and install the game.

Last edited: