Game Requests problem and solution

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,869 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
hello my name is hassan but you know me on this website by the name Cronos21 i have an idea to be added to the website that would make the website a bit more better. so the idea comes as follows ''many people request games and they get 100 SB Points deducted from their cash and if they want their request to be fulfilled quickly they must have have or purchase a booster, of course these are great but some people may not want to purchase a booster because they don't request games a lot or just don't like the idea what if an option is added, what if users who want the same game fulfilled pay also SB Points. For example, many users requested the game zynga poker the first person who requested the game paid 100 SB Points, those who want the game fulfilled quickly should pay also 100 SB Points or more if they want, the more the SB Points is paid the faster the game should be fulfilled, users should also have the ability to choose whether the game is VIP or not since it would not be fair for those who paid more to not get the game too, or the payment of VIP games must only be for VIP users, however that is for the staff members or owner of this website decides. I hope you like my idea and perhaps i might be able to give more opinions for more ideas.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Bro you have point , but if I want a existing game request to be fulfilled I can just add a small booster (100SB Points) . I think it's same as you said next person should spend some SB Points for faster progress. Also you can vote any existing game request whether its for VIP or not with or without spending any cash.:)