Game Suggestions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,225 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dbcooper1881

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been playing AFK Arena and would like a similar game with a mod. Are there any out there for me. I would enjoy one with free shopping and unlimited or accelerated resources. Any suggestions?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please refrain yourself from making a suggestion for game on this thread. If you want you can put it here officially for the modder here to see.

Dbcooper1881

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm actually looking for a game for which a mod already exists that I may enjoy. Where would a conversation of that type be acceptable

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm actually looking for a game for which a mod already exists that I may enjoy. Where would a conversation of that type be acceptable
I think you can post a thread about that here.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@Dbcooper1881

I am excited to see you reaching out to talk to other members about games and looking for recommendations. As @Kiljori mentioned before, the place for a discussion like that would be the game discussions area. I can move this thread to that area so you don't have to create a whole new one. This way other members like you who love AFK Arena can recommend similar games. This section is for suggestions about improvements for the site.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, please let me know!