GameGuardian - Help needed searching for inventory values in Another Eden

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pereramole

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
Hello friends, I'm trying to edit the values of some items in inventory to rectify a mistake, but I'm not sure how to search for these values.
Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? I'm trying to change these from 20, to 1.
Cheers and thanks in advance!
1550247698002.png

lordazura

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
You wont be able to modify your inventory, this is server based :(
That account is bricked, it's one of the risk of playing with a Modded APK when there is scripted events and specific requirements to progress through the story :/

Have you managed to modify anything else with GameGuardian though? My attempts at modifying ATK and such were unsuccessful.

Pereramole

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
You wont be able to modify your inventory, this is server based ☹
That account is bricked, it's one of the risk of playing with a Modded APK when there is scripted events and specific requirements to progress through the story :/

Have you managed to modify anything else with GameGuardian though? My attempts at modifying ATK and such were unsuccessful.
Its playable, only bricked is it its story related key item like the golem box.
Maybe the only way would be to change the crafting requirements to consume these though, but that probably needs IDA and editing or something( if even doable). You can memory edit the number of exp scrolls being used(not held).

dada1313

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, could i ask you some question? Thanks to your hint i finally edited exp, but i still don't know how did you edited items in inventory. Could you teach me how did you edit that?