Games Recommendation

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

redfox96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey guys,

So I've been feeling quite annoyed lately. I've been searching for games to play that will make me addicted, but to no avail.. I didn't find any that attracts me. I used to play games like Counter Strike, CoC, Brawl Stars that sort of type before, but now I just don't feel the hype anymore (and yes, including Mobile Legends, PUBG). So if you guys have any recommendations, please recommend me because I AM SO BORED WITH MY LIFE. LMAO 😂 I would appreciate it if you guys recommend me games that doesn't take too much space (e.g 500 MB and above) or that doesn't have high resoution like Brawl Stars because those kind of app does really makes my phone heat up pretty quickly 😭😖

(p/s: I secretly love puzzle/mystery kind of game, it would be lovely if you recommend me some good ones ❤ anything is fine too)

Last edited:

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
You can play fortnite, it takes a bit space but it's a really addictive game . Except that I think you can play Pokemon go if you like those games or you can go for critical ops . If you like puzzle and mystery then I think all the games of artifex mundi are really great