Games you find overrated

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

Theworld

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I say something is overrated I don't mean its bad(I feel like alot of people mix these two up nowadays) but in you opinion what are some overrated games

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Elder's Scrolls III - Morrowind -> A very unique and has a good storyline rpg i ever played those long hours exploring the whole country from vivec to solsteism to the red mountain and the very large list of Subquest and mainquest the many secrets that hidden across the dunmer lands i'd say these game is overrated.

Warcraft III - The reign of chaos & The frozen Throne -> A Unique blend of Strategy RPG real time game. what more else it has an online counterpart called DOTA were you can played with ur friends & Gf/bf and family for hrs or days. so this will be an overrated game for me too.

Call Of Duty - I'm not talking abou the Infinity warfare who ruin the series i'm talking about the first one the awesome first one those intense battle the charge at the red square the bombardment of berlin. The mission those idiotic nazi ai enemy list of amazing gun to use the online gaming.overrated.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I agree with @NoFear, PubG. Everyone built it up so much and by the time I finally got to play it, I was disappointed and went back to Black Ops, CS GO, and Gary's Mod. It wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't worth the hype.

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Most definitely Fortnite and the whole battle royale genre. It's so over saturated and to be quite frank I'm tired of seeing this concept being implemented in every game now.

I'm the type of person who likes watching streamers and Youtuber gamers, so as an "audience" watching battle royale-esque can be rather boring. It's very rinse, wash and repeat type gameplay. The excitement is great the first few times but after awhile, you just want to move on.

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
UtaPri Shining Live - too few songs when compared to other rhythm games like Cytus & Lost in Harmony. Events are extremely competitive, repetitive & tiring. Stories suck with little or no plot.

The only good things are probably animation and VA

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Clash of Clans, I have tried to get into it so many times and I just cant.

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Most definitely Fortnite and the whole battle royale genre. It's so over saturated and to be quite frank I'm tired of seeing this concept being implemented in every game now.

I'm the type of person who likes watching streamers and Youtuber gamers, so as an "audience" watching battle royale-esque can be rather boring. It's very rinse, wash and repeat type gameplay. The excitement is great the first few times but after awhile, you just want to move on.
Absolutely most definitely Fortnite.

Annajam

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Sims it's just so boring.🙂🙂🙂 also farming simulation

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Leagues of Legends
World of Warcraft
DayZ
Player Uknown Battlegrounds
Black Ops
WarFrame
Team Fortress
Counterstrike Global Offensive
Defense of the Ancient
Vainglory
Mobile Legends Bang bang
There is a lot of overrated games there the others is not worth mentioning anyway.

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Definitely Fornite is overrated and imo Minecraft too