Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,956 happy users since 2014.
Register

What type of games genre do you like?!

• Total voters

MimiKawaii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to know what type of games do you play nor liked.

you may select 3 of the options or maybe if you changed youre mind you can change youre decision

if you can't choose on any of the options you may choose others
and reply the one that game genre(s) that you like and is not on the options :3

Please Like or Reply to support this poll

Thank you
From,
MimiKawaii

Last edited:

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
can i not choose on those option since i can't think what to choose or do you want me to force myself to choose?
Post automatically merged:

there are many choose and i am hesitating on what to choose or choosing means i going to choose what i want to choose or not to choose in those choices that you made me choose.

MimiKawaii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sure @Icantthinkofgoodname, can choose others and just reply to this thread with the one that youre thinking that isn't in the options

Mimi ^^

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
what i really meant is choosing is the option choices you give me is meaning that i need to choice in many different choice since you give me choose from those choice is a little bit confusing since i can't think of what to choice on those choices i know that in those choices there are many choice of chooses that i might choice of choicing the choices.

Lol im just kidding sorry for trolling this thread and do not worry i will really going to choose now so be happy remember being sad can make you ugly!

MimiKawaii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thats confusing @-@ im just gonna add ''nothing'' since you cant choose on any :v

oh thanks for trolling me xD i kinda knew from the start lol :cheekydroid:

Last edited:

Zero3000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like mmorpg's
And i like a lot of games that I can't play on a handheld device
Mainly Bethesda games

simon19

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I chose Simultations, RPGs and Others. The reason I chose Others is that I like Turn Based Strategy games (TBS) but did not find that in the choices.

GreenThoughts

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try the RPG Toram Online. It has great stories and has a cute characters too, btw you can costumize your character whatever you want.

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Turn-based Strategy or RPG.

Noura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love dating sim game or usually called Otome Game (Maiden game) since i know about them at first year of middle school.
My first otome game is My Forged Wedding : PARTY from Voltage at android, I'm addicted to that kind of game sice then.

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
more rpg~~

ML Lord

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Any simulation game recommendation which I can play on mobile. A simulation game more inclined on management-economic persective.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Pixel games and text based RPGs are some of my all time favs.