💬 Review Gantz:0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

kyochan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Gantz:0

Gantz:0 is a japanese CGI animation movie that covers the action genre. It's a game in real life for not-so-dead.

Review:
The movie Ganrz:0 is one of the best action animations I've ever watched. A brief summary of the plot would be: a team of "dead" people (those who died but are able to stay living as long as they play acording to Gantz.) have to fight against monsters in a 'game, the monsters are real and are attaking Tokyo and Osaka. There is Gantz, the one that controls the game and check the victories.

The movie is very well thought and the animation is flawless, however I'd say there's one big flaw: the "love interest" for the main character. Since the movie is, pretty much, a 90min fight scene, a love interest seems out of place and the way this romance is built is a bit strange, most of the time it's interrupting important scenes and the character comes out as annoying and reckles, especially when they're 17 and 23. Also, the movie's ending is... empty? I haven't seen any updates about a second movie, but it would clarify a lot of the information we recieved during the film.

Other than that, it's a really fun film to watch! The visuals are really satisfying and pretty. The story is built around one character only, but all of the backstories are cool — and could get a more in depth view.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recomend to live the experience of watching the movie and being amazed by the crativity with the guns and monsters. ×1000

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐