Mod apk Gardenscapes – New Acres 4.42 Apk + Mod (Unlimited Coins stars)(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,773 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years

Gardenscapes – New Acres 4.42 v4.42

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!

Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!

The game features:
    * Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
    * Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
    * Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
    * A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
    * An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
    * Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
    * A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!

Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.

Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Coins
    Unlimited Stars

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Darom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj81LK2tNjpAhVYndUKHaPWC5AYABAAGgJ3cw&ae=1&sig=AOD64_1BmB3Asg9RcK3vMDGnwumKK5KRaQ&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjQ2aq2tNjpAhVCyhoKHWKSC34Q3ooFegQIGRAB&adurl=intent://details%3Fid%3Dcom.playrix.gardenscapes%26inline%3Dtrue%26enifd%3DAMO2QMa9LOCR_X7q4L-qcSgL0kyqB9tSCBtMIquTt1LM97aKM5frnDf_l8cye6YbcQu3S4ZibKufLsaGEIixnfiW2YQAP8ULO3rFhGwrmDeqin4i9R8ncK_gev1aEbVm%26gref%3DEikQAhohChsKEwj81LK2tNjpAhVYndUKHaPWC5AQABgBIAASAmD28P8HARjmvpeLAyIGGAUgATAB%23Intent%3Bscheme%3Dmarket%3Bpackage%3Dcom.android.vending%3Bend%3B

Omeran

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It won't let me download it! I have a Samsung android Galaxy and idk how to get it to work

Reactions: Oda

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, what does it say when you try to download ? It's direct link to sbupload, so if you have any error message tell me.

Omeran

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just says app not installed... It's like that for every one i try to

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
So you downloaded it, earlier you said it won't let you download it.

Try those few things.
First check you have enough free memory to install it, try to install real game from Google play, if it works uninstall it and install the mod.
Check if you have Google play protect activated if yes, disable it, you'll find that option in Google play then settings.

Omeran

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry, yes it downloaded however it will not install into the phone meaning I cannot play it. I have enough space, google protect Is off, and it downloaded for the usual.. I downloaded this one after uninstalling the other and it still will not work

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please provide a screenshot so I get a better view of your problem.
And be sure you have tried the regular version on google play here Gardenscapes - Apps on Google Play

Omeran

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, it works. However the mod apk does not

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try with split apk, if it doesn't work I have no idea what the problem is, android phones are different depending os version, brand addons and other mysterious stuff. You can ask a refund if you want by messaging Sbenny.

Khollatz4730

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much. It works perfectly for me.
Thanks for all you hard work :)

Serinityx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the mod

Status
Not open for further replies.