Mod apk Gems of War - Match 3 RPG 4.3.504 Cheat Menu (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Gems of War - Match 3 RPG 4.3.504 Cheat Menu (updated)

Name of the game: Gems of War - Match 3 RPG

Version: v4.3.504

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • From the creators of Puzzle Quest comes the ultimate evolution of the Puzzle-RPG-Strategy mashup, Gems of War!

Immerse yourself in a world of adventure as you collect heroes from across the realm and battle foes with the power of the puzzle board. Unlock new realms with kingdoms to conquer and hundreds of troops to collect.Join the war and start your journey to becoming a puzzle legend today!

Match-3 Puzzles - Dive into this fun, easy to play puzzle game where you match gems for crazy combos. Build Your Team of Heroes - Collect over 300 troops and unlock spells to attack your enemies. Play Endless Mini Games - Enjoy different modes of play with a robust catalog of side activities and mini games. Conquer New Realms - Unlock the Krystara & Underworld maps with over 30 Kingdoms and 350 Quests to complete Download now the MOD APK of Gems of War - Match 3 RPG for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.and.games505.gemsofwar
    MOD Features:
    • Cheat Menu Enabled (when in match, press the green arrow at the top of the screen)
    • Insta-Win (via Cheat Menu)
    • End Turn (via Cheat Menu)
    • Change Gem (via Cheat Menu, and tapping on a gem in the match)
    • Charge Skill or Kill (via Charge-Drain-Kill in Cheat Menu, selecting a target unit)
    • Increase Attack (via Cheat Menu, selecting a target unit)
    • Manipulate Health (via Cheat Menu, selecting a target unit)
    • Increase Armor (via Cheat Menu, selecting a target unit)
    • Increase Magic (via Cheat Menu, selecting a target unit)
    • Transform Unit (via Cheat Menu, selecting a target unit)
    • Summon Units (via Cheat Menu)
    • Apply Bonus/Malus (via StatEffect in Cheat Menu, selecting a target unit)
    • Add Maps / Keys (via Cheat Menu, untested)
    Notes: don't abuse the cheat menu as there's a ban chance in this game.

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 50 times

Lesla

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Thank you so much 😽

Imamig

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    MOD Menu works great. Thanks Debby!

Serpenscript

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thanks for the update! 😄

@Debby the download link is loading a blank page at the moment though?

Edit: Now it is, my browser needed a reload, sorry!

Guanso

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you Debby!

Serpenscript

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    As before, I'd recommend avoiding the insta-win, or cheats in general, in:
    PVP, Treasure Hunt, Ranked events (guild wars, invasion, etc) - things that would bring you to notice.

Good luck!

All90Five

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 7 years
    Cool... If u want to win fast use kill. It's the same if you card delivers the final blow. Perfectly safe.

Illisidor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Don't use the auto win setting. If you use the KILL function, you won't be detected. However, don't use the treasure map cheats because it auto bans you. Also, I've used the kill function in PVP and I haven't been banned yet. I'm level 102.

Illisidor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Hm, I don't know. The best thing to do is stay out of PVP as people can report you for cheating. I mean, if you are constantly winning and your win streak is unattainably high then you will get caught especially if you're winning with "crappy" cards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.