Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

General Discussion

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya,

Here is a place to discuss anything about Mystic Messenger that doesn't fit in the other sections!

VexTrevelyan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've always wanted to get into playing Mystic Messenger because the characters seen really well written and compelling, but I feel like I'm late to the party? Is it hard to get into?

cheruchan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
You're never late to the party when it comes to Mysmes :) I will say though, this isn't a regular otome game in the sense of how much time you put into it. You need to be really dedicated, and participate in several chatrooms during the day (some chatrooms open past midnight so you either stay awake or wake up to chat) some people set alarms to participate in chatrooms lmao. If you don't have at least 50% participation or so you could get a bad ending. Besides that, it's a really fun game and all the characters start feeling like a real family after Day 1 ^^ Be prepared for the feels on each route!!

VexTrevelyan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oof, that sounds like a part time job! Fun, but a lot of time dedication needed.

cheruchan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yep! It's a running joke in the fandom to talk about the time 🤣 you'll commonly see fans talking about waking up at 3 AM and the boys asking "hAvE yOu eAtEn yEt?"

JoojiRoss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm thinking about whether I should buy 300 hg to unlock Another Story but I'm not sure bec it's kinda expensive. I'm curious, do you think the newer routes are worth it?

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think they should turn mystic messenger into an anime :giggle::love:

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm thinking about whether I should buy 300 hg to unlock Another Story but I'm not sure bec it's kinda expensive. I'm curious, do you think the newer routes are worth it?
All character routes are well worth playing and getting all the different endings (good/normal/bad) (y):D
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think there might be a MOD for mystic messenger :unsure: