Getting to know you ... intimately ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,769 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
This thread could have been better if there was rule mentioning that you have to attach pictures too . But as a good guy I would suggest that you should start this thread a little privately or someone could get turned on and other stuff as you know what I mean . This seems like a vulgar thread and it can get you banned so to all the ones who replied I am giving you a warning otherwise I am afraid if something like this happens again I will have to demolish you all ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
"PEACE"๐Ÿ˜‚

Azura Shadow

รพยชยฎโ€ โ€”โ€กยนMยณโ€”รƒรฑgยณยฆ
Member for 5 years
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Its just a question and no vulgar stuff has been text here .. as for banning ๐Ÿ˜‡ I have it on good authority that I wouldn't be for posting this thread .. ahem ๐Ÿ˜‚ there is a thread for guys to reply to , adding pictures is if its your wish to do so ๐Ÿ˜Š
This thread could have been better if there was rule mentioning that you have to attach pictures too . But as a good guy I would suggest that you should start this thread a little privately or someone could get turned on and other stuff as you know what I mean . This seems like a vulgar thread and it can get you banned so to all the ones who replied I am giving you a warning otherwise I am afraid if something like this happens again I will have to demolish you all ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
"PEACE"๐Ÿ˜‚

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Its just a question and no vulgar stuff has been text here .. as for banning ๐Ÿ˜‡ I have it on good authority that I wouldn't be for posting this thread .. ahem ๐Ÿ˜‚ there is a thread for guys to reply to , adding pictures is if its your wish to do so ๐Ÿ˜Š
Haha that v word which you used can be vulgar for kids and for authority I wonder what type of power did you used on them , i want that power too if possible and why there is a separate thread for boys that's really unfair you know because we are family so there should be only one thread with girls and boys together๐Ÿ˜‡

Azura Shadow

รพยชยฎโ€ โ€”โ€กยนMยณโ€”รƒรฑgยณยฆ
Member for 5 years
Haha that v word which you used can be vulgar for kids and for authority I wonder what type of power did you used on them , i want that power too if possible and why there is a separate thread for boys that's really unfair you know because we are family so there should be only one thread with girls and boys together๐Ÿ˜‡
Lol that power is called " permission" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿค” Lol well Yes it could have been put together as one thread but It might have been weird for a guy if the question came from me so. ... As for vulgar ๐Ÿ˜‡ I hope nobody is offended , its just a game and well nobody should be ashamed of the human body . Its one of the greatest instruments we'd ever own throughout our lives

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol that power is called " permission" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿค” Lol well Yes it could have been put together as one thread but It might have been weird for a guy if the question came from me so. ... As for vulgar ๐Ÿ˜‡ I hope nobody is offended , its just a game and well nobody should be ashamed of the human body . Its one of the greatest instruments we'd ever own throughout our lives
I guess the old saying is right that there is no point in arguing with a girl , you cannot win in any case ๐Ÿ˜‚

Eden

โ™ก
Staff member
โœŒ๏ธ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I think if some of us donโ€™t get banned for calling other members inappropriate things, we certainly wonโ€™t get banned for playing a game ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I think if some of us donโ€™t get banned for calling other members inappropriate things, we certainly wonโ€™t get banned for playing a game ๐Ÿ™‚
Haha right