~*~ Getting to Know You ~*~ What Car Do You Drive?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,282 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Awhile ago, @drvortex had the great idea of suggesting a section for us all to have the opportunity to discuss and show pictures of our cars.

Noone really got the chance to discuss it, so I thought I would start the conversation now!

If you have a moment, tell us what kind of car you drive and tell us about your dream car! If you'd like you can even add pictures.

Currently I drive a 1999 Ford Explorer.
Right now it is with the mechanic so I can't take a picture of it.

My two dream cars are a 1968 Dodge Charger and a 1967 Chevy Impala. I always loved old muscle cars.

Charger:

1541795198259.png

Impala:

1541795277219.png

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
LOL @CordeliaCross ! I just entered the threat and saw the pictures right way so I thought those cars were yours. I was like, daaang. They're awesome though, hope you get one one day.

I don't own a car myself. If I were to buy one right now I'd probably get something like a Ford Fiesta.

866514.jpg

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
LOL @CordeliaCross ! I just entered the threat and saw the pictures right way so I thought those cars were yours. I was like, daaang. They're awesome though, hope you get one one day.

I don't own a car myself. If I were to buy one right now I'd probably get something like a Ford Fiesta.

View attachment 12813

I wish those were my cars! I love working on cars too!

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Fiesta is a good car but I prefer the sleek looks of Honda Jazz.

I love MINI coopers as they are so fun to drive around, but I always ended up getting something more practical.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mmmmm..nice i really love ur car. I drive a Toyota Spacio.

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
This thread has me looking into luxury/sports cars again. I am really tempted to buy an affordable and fun car. Mazda RX8 caught my attention; it looks amazing; it's rotary engine is both interesting and concerning at the same time.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
This thread has me looking into luxury/sports cars again. I am really tempted to buy an affordable and fun car. Mazda RX8 caught my attention; it looks amazing; it's rotary engine is both interesting and concerning at the same time.

I would LOVE to have a 240 or a Miata XD

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would LOVE to have a 240 or a Miata XD
Miata looks absolutely gorgeous but I am not a fan of convertibles unless they are hardtops. I like coupes (2 doors) for their designs but I also need the car to be more everyday friendly as well, so it has to be 4 seats and have reasonable trunk space.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Miata looks absolutely gorgeous but I am not a fan of convertibles unless they are hardtops. I like coupes (2 doors) for their designs but I also need the car to be more everyday friendly as well, so it has to be 4 seats and have reasonable trunk space.
I understand that, I love the old 4 door impalas, best of both worlds xD

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Don't have my own car, but we got a family car, A manual Toyota Revo 2003, a humble family SUV, nearly owned it for a decade, learned to drive in it, learned to troubleshoot it, went to various places with family with it, ridden through a storm and its aftermath (and it got really muddy and dirty), waded rivers, crossed mountains, at more importantly it gets point A to point B reliably with a good amount of cargo space + its toyota :lol:.

my own personal car is? this. 20181120_154610.jpg

my dream cars?
Lotus Exige S, Toyota Corolla (E100), Toyota Tacoma or a Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero (2nd Gen), Ford GT-40, Toyota Supra (2nd Gen and forward), DMC Delorean. also bit of that AE86.

Any car that has seen hell and still works is definitely what I like, like that Unkillable hilux. :lol:

saorsa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't have a picture lol, but I'm driving a red BMW 120i.

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Nice car @CordeliaCross !

It is always good to drive something we could afford rather than struggling with the price tag.

As for me, I'm currently driving a Honda CR-V. I'm personally favor Japanese cars as (in my opinion) they are more affordable and reliable. Plus maintenance is cheaper since the fuel consumption is quite low. And the aftermarket price is better when you want to sell it back.

Any thoughts anyone?

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Don't have my own car, but we got a family car, A manual Toyota Revo 2003, a humble family SUV, nearly owned it for a decade, learned to drive in it, learned to troubleshoot it, went to various places with family with it, ridden through a storm and its aftermath (and it got really muddy and dirty), waded rivers, crossed mountains, at more importantly it gets point A to point B reliably with a good amount of cargo space + its toyota :lol:.

my own personal car is? this.View attachment 13758

my dream cars?
Lotus Exige S, Toyota Corolla (E100), Toyota Tacoma or a Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero (2nd Gen), Ford GT-40, Toyota Supra (2nd Gen and forward), DMC Delorean. also bit of that AE86.

Any car that has seen hell and still works is definitely what I like, like that Unkillable hilux. :lol:
That is why SUVs are popular. They are so sturdy and reliable; They are the Swiss Army Knife of cars.

It is always good to drive something we could afford rather than struggling with the price tag.
Of course you should never break the bank to buy a car. The cost of owning a car includes more than just the initial purchase price.

As for me, I'm currently driving a Honda CR-V. I'm personally favor Japanese cars as (in my opinion) they are more affordable and reliable. Plus maintenance is cheaper since the fuel consumption is quite low. And the aftermarket price is better when you want to sell it back.

Any thoughts anyone?
It depends on what the person wants from a car. Performance? Speed? Power? A second car? Affordable? Reliable? Fuel efficient? Some people enjoy more hands-on in maintaining their cars, but most people just want a basic transportation with low maintenance.

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It depends on what the person wants from a car. Performance? Speed? Power? A second car? Affordable? Reliable? Fuel efficient? Some people enjoy more hands-on in maintaining their cars, but most people just want a basic transportation with low maintenance.
Yep! As long as it drives forward and backward. That's all it count. 😁