Mod apk Ghost Town Adventures: Mystery Riddles Game v2.44 | Hacked | Unlimited Diamonds

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Title: Ghost Town Adventures: Mystery Riddles Game v2.44 | Hacked | Unlimited Diamonds

Name of the game: Ghost Town Adventures: Mystery Riddles Game

Version: v2.44

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
Welcome to Ghost Town!

Start an incredible journey into the cursed city and unveil the story of haunted houses! Adventures, riddles, unsolved secrets and mystical stories await you!

Key games features

🎃 Side stories If you like narrative and want more, you will like lots of the side quests that reveal all aspects of game. Every update brings new exciting stories and episodes.
🎃 Unique gameplay: Explore mysterious houses and reveal the secret of Ghost Town.
🎃 Detective plot and beautiful story of the mysterious Ghost Town.
🎃 A new friend: Meet Anna — brave little witch who can solve any riddles!
🎃 More than 100 characters with mysterious stories and riddles - only you can reveal their secrets!
🎃 Dangerous enemies — Tricky ghosts, mysterious spooks and the main villain - the Dramatist.
🎃 Exciting alchemy — Mix the magic ingredients and get magic potions.
🎃 Hidden objects — Look for and find loopholes and hidden paths, secrets, treasures and magic gems!
🎃 Dialogues — Talk in many episodes with characters, make you own choices.
🎃 Fight — Fight evil spirits, zombies, carnivorous plants, frozen giants, my singing monsters, etc.

The plot of our game is quite simple and at the same time extraordinarily challenging. The mysterious Dramatist sent a spell to a mysterious city populated with kind and affable ghosts. The villain forces the unfortunate ghosts to perform unfamiliar roles in his mystical production. Together with the fearless sorceress Anna help them to throw off the terrible masks and return peace to the city!
You have to go through a lot of tests, solve many mysteries and reveal the veil of secrecy that enveloped the city. Only then good will finally be able to triumph over evil.

Meet new characters and enjoy the best gameplay in Ghost Town!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webgames.ghosts
MOD Features:
Diamonds = will Increase instead Decrease

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: @Havanitos

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:
Downloaded 357 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Alviro81

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much!! Hope this works for me.
Edit:- Works great for me, Thanks again. Just wish the game devs would have had implemented Facebook transfer save so I could have save my progress and crystals from this great mod.

Last edited:
Ghost Town Adventures: Mystery Riddles Game v2.44 | Hacked | Unlimited Diamonds was released by Havanitos and 14622 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.