Gif of the month competition

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

What do you lovely lot think

• Total voters

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Roll on roll up ........the sbenny gif making competition ....easy enough for all to join in ...this gif has to be sbenny related ...about a member or a thread or whatever you want we could then set a poll for the top 10 selected by staff 😉 winning member receives and exclusive status Gif of the month and 1000sb as a reward 😊 come on let's have some fun 🙂
Post automatically merged:

@Hans Bloodsmith that cut me deep 😂😂

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Considering anybody can just take (at least)3 pics and use a free online gif maker; Anybody can join.
No special skills required!
That sounds fun!

But I'll let the admins/staff members decide how many would win and what would the reward(s) be.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
@Mark A glad you like the idea buddy I think it would be great to see everyone participate and get involved...the reward was just example it could be anything really.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya,
At this time your suggestion cannot be immediately implemented. After reviewing it we have added it to our list for potential future projects to see if something like this can become available in the future. I am closing your suggestion for now, but If we are able to implement it, we will send you a PM to let you know.
I hope you have a great day!