Gimme your favorite food! Nuw!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Aloha!
I noticed there wasn't a thread about this and finding out about people and culture is nice. And food is even nicer!!
So my favorite food is Indian food!
I hope there always will be Indian food... I hope my future-self doesn't have to eat freeze-dried food like the astronauts. Here is a photo of Indian food in case future me forgot how it looks like:
shutterstock_754732342_273d2a9f-367e-4efb-a0ff-d3c73d163597.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Yes, Coffee we all know yours is
Pancakes and Coffee!

Last edited:

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's the best quote to have when you have to say your favorite food. MarkyMilly :ROFLMAO:
Especially if someone that cooks badly asks you your favorite food, might get lucky and avoid the ticking time bomb question "How do you like my food? 🥺" Just can't handle saying "It's REALLY BAD! 🤢 🤮
You either bite the bullet and eat it or shoot yourself in the foot and get the look. 🤬

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Everyone, I hope you know that this Thread was just the distant cry for help. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm hungry and this seems like a excellent way to do it. And this is the first community problem now! 😂
I wanna have Nachos right nuw... Q______Q

Fried egg with fries and a steak...with a pancake on top!!!! And coffee for syrup! TRUE HAPPINESS, ME SAYS!!! ♥
And yesterday you told me that you believe Ice-cream with Fries is a crime...

But, Coffee, I must admit that you are a real gangster and I thought I was hard because I don't use butter on my breads but woah! Color me impressed!

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
And yesterday you told me that you believe Ice-cream with Fries is a crime...

But, Coffee, I must admit that you are a real gangster and I thought I was hard because I don't use butter on my breads but woah! Color me impressed!
Not only a crime but a heresy! o_O

Tru Gangsta!! I'll take my coffee....black and cold *Supernova in the background*

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Not only a crime but a heresy! o_O

Tru Gangsta!! I'll take my coffee....black and cold *Supernova in the background*
Are you saying fries with Ice-Cream are a mythos? And the people who claim to have tasted it are like the people who claim to have seen Bigfoot?

Another Coffee

Member for 4 years
Are you saying fries with Ice-Cream are a mythos? And the people who claim to have tasted it are like the people who claim to have seen Bigfoot?
Noh! Mythos are supposed to be exciting not disgusting! D:> They are just evol! Fries with ice cream, ugh!! Unholy stuff!

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
think it looks REALLY DELICIOUS!!! Although part of me knows that I'm implusive and would eat to many of these and end up dying in peaceful bliss from that burger. Dying with a burger like this in my hand :unsure:
I would stick a piece of white paper to your forehead. I call it Modern Art.

Nuw, put that in a museum and gimme money!

.... no-no! I'm better than the people begging for SB Points - I want my piece in a museum, means I'm thinking about the future ö.ö

Noh! Mythos are supposed to be exciting not disgusting! D:> They are just evol! Fries with ice cream, ugh!! Unholy stuff!
No disgusting mythos...? Is every supernatural-being a shiny unicorn for you? o.o

How about fries with ice coffee...?

Another Coffee

Member for 4 years
No disgusting mythos...? Is every supernatural-being a shiny unicorn for you? o.o
How about fries with ice coffee...?
YAS, QUEEN! Medusa and Baba Yaga were exotic beauties and wonders :D like balls to the groin