Gimme your favorite food! Nuw!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,300 happy users since 2014.
Register

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
View attachment 43695my fav burger place in the world 🥰
I'm getting kind of jealous...😭
I want huge portion sizes of these delicious heart attack burgers!! I even see candy canes!!! Even kababs on top of the burgers!!! Soooo not faaaiiirrr~!!! 😣
Uggghhh boring burgers that cost a fortune for some tiny burger but seeing this picture makes me feel like I'm missing out on living!!!! 😢

Food is life~! Food is love~! Food is what brings together happiness~!!! 🥺

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
All this food talk got me hungry even though I'm not hungry! 😅 Food that I may never have in my life is sooo depressing. Well aside from the cheap knock off types but just can't compare to the authentic types of food. Food that is authentic has more robust taste and the pride of each country's theme! 😍
I'd be lying if I didn't say I love trying new foods!!! 🥰
Food where I can feel the love of each countries pride an joy!!😘
Sadly I gotta have the repeatof the same old same old and it just loses it luster after a while. 😞
Exotic foods makes it more impressionable when you can eat an abundance of large portions of foods!!!! ☺

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would love to travel to the U.S and eat so much BBQ iI have meat sweats for a year :)
Your right about the meat sweats for sure! 😅
Seems like over here they put bbq on just about everything. And sometimes do rip-offs on other countries foods when they run out of ideas and act like its a new invention. Copycats that fail to make the real things like different countries. 😓

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hmmm I think the same mostly of the UK ...but then again you do end up finding gems that really do the cuisine justice ... I'm sure I read somewhere there's not one truly British dish if you track it back far enough 😂😂

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel a little bit better knowing that america over here isn't the only one but it seems like we do it bad here with just about everything and can't seem to stop stick our finger in everyone elses pie when everything is alright. Why why why does it have to be this way!!! :eek:

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
You know what, ever since dante devil may cry coolly eating pizzas in the game, I've built my own fascination at pizza, i'm also bewitched by mello or mihael kehl from death note by how he savor big chunk of chocolate. So yes those two 🤣
9450931_20190507074712.gif

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
I need food im so hungry after all this food talk :)