Give me your Horror movie recommedation!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,445 happy users since 2014.
Register

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ones I have watched recently:Reeker is a pretty weird movie,The children is creepy,Thirst (Korean horror movie). None of these are new. They are from the early 2000's. I always find old stuff I've never heard of or seen before.

isti

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really like Train To Busan, it's a Korean horror movie. I also like A Quiet Place, it's a great movie

Jan10863738

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a couple of sugestions. ;)

MV5BMjEwMzUwNDQxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDE2NjQxMjE@._V1_.jpg
Lesson of Evil (2012) - Japanese film, really interesting and disturbing history. - A popular high school teacher concocts an extreme plan to deal with the rise of bullying and bad behavior among the student body.

MV5BMWE0NTAxOTMtOThkNC00MzZlLTgyODYtYjQ0YmJlYWE3NjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzIwNDY4NDI@._V1_.jpg
Demons (1985) - Italian film, very gory, on the lines of Night of the living dead and Evil Dead. - A group of random people are invited to a screening of a mysterious movie, only to find themselves trapped in the theater with ravenous demons.

Carter Keh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
House of Wax. It's not really scary but I love it very much!

ChrisDavid94

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Recently I viewed a blood and gore flick, and Its name is Oni Baba. It's a Japanese blood and gore film dependent on ladies who wore Hanaya veil and utilized malicious spirits to holy the people groups

Reaver

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I definitely second that, I liked Get Out a lot. Some of my favourites are The Cabin in The Woods, Hereditary, Trick 'r Treat, Sweeney Todd, Scream, Hush and It Follows.

Last edited:

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
I don't know if it's a horror it is a thai movie "the weekend" there's a jumpscare. So, Madelines, The Nameless Days, Night's End, Umma(korean I think?), Manifest Evil, The Last Possession, The Exorcism of God and Lights Out( not sure about the title).