Give me your Horror movie recommedation!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone~!!! I love watching movies and i'd like to ask you about your favourite horror movie since i love that genre so much! Care to share with me? 😆

Korean movies, western movies, European movies, Japan movies. Anything as long as that's worth to watch! ❤

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've watched Martyrs! Grave Encounters and Begotten? Thank you, i will definitely check on them~ 😆❤

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
A Quiet Place / Silent hill 1 & 2 / The Grudge / The Ring Series / Saw Series / Friday the 13th / Nightmare on elm street / IT / Hills hhave eyes / Blair witch 1 & 2 / Quarantine Series / Paranormal Series

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The only good horror movie is damn i forgotten the title of the horror movie what ashamed i really can't remember the horror movie title because that movie has really no title ugh... Nvm this... Its hurting my head...

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
You're comment enlightened me lawl:happydroid:

supratim29

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
A Quiet Place / Silent hill 1 & 2 / The Grudge / The Ring Series / Saw Series / Friday the 13th / Nightmare on elm street / IT / Hills hhave eyes / Blair witch 1 & 2 / Quarantine Series / Paranormal Series
without any doubt they are great. Adding to this, childs play, wrong turn 2,oculus, hellraiser series, even wishmaster series(a very underrated movie). They are my alltime favourites.

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
You could always revisit cult classics like Saw, Nightmare on Elm Street, Chucky, and Alien if you're a bit more old-fashioned like me 🤓

but yeah, add Happy Death Day, and A Quiet Place on that list, they're really good

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Cell, Shutter(Thai movie), and Event Horizon.
Event Horizon spooked me out when I was too young to see but still, pretty sure it's worth seeing.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
@Ivorykim if you want to go for horror I would suggest you conjuring and Anabelle sequel. Also you can go for the nun and then there is this nice horror movie exorcism of Emily Rose which have some decent scary scenes. So you can go for it

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Shutter was an good movie :p a little funny at times too.

Thank you and unfortunately i've watched that 😂👍
Post automatically merged:

@Ivorykim if you want to go for horror I would suggest you conjuring and Anabelle sequel. Also you can go for the nun and then there is this nice horror movie exorcism of Emily Rose which have some decent scary scenes. So you can go for it
Thank you and unfortunately i've watched all the movies you mentioned above 😂👍 Exorcism of Emily Rose is the best, still my number one favorite horror movie.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thank you and unfortunately i've watched that 😂👍
Post automatically merged:

Thank you and unfortunately i've watched all the movies you mentioned above 😂👍 Exorcism of Emily Rose is the best, still my number one favorite horror movie.
Hahaha that's nice . I'll think of some more and then I'll let you know about them

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not totally and heavily into Euro, Jap, Kor Horrors, Western hits my Mark (into it), love the concept, story lines, effects, etc but, I recommend these if your into the Euro ones (these are some that I like)

1. 28 Days Later (the usual common but still Bloody & Horrifiying)
2. Hostel (Solid one) might trick you into thinking there is a reality such as the story of this film. Not for the faint hearted, watch at your own risk).
3. Them (Crazy twist in the end)
4. The Antichrist (Yep, from the title itself)

Happy watching!

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thats nasty :happydroid: more like A.V.P. (whoever wins, we loose)...