Give us a rating!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,477 happy users since 2014.
Register

Give us a rating:

• Total voters

Shena999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This site is one of the best sites I've ever come across for APK's and the like, it's trustworthy, faster than most, and has a really nice community. My only, and I mean ONLY complaint is the difficulty of use on mobile. But other than that, it's pretty much perfect. C:
Post automatically merged:

Unrelated to topic but love the Alucard picture.

Waleed Liaqat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
1)Website Speed=10
2) Staff Efficiency=9
3) Style=10
4) Eventual Bugs/Glitches= no idea
5) Variety of Games/Apps/Softwares= awesome
6) Events we do = no idear

Aquarius004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have absolutely loved this website since I first seen it! I've recommended it to all of my friends and will always refer it to everyone and anyone interested in all that SBenny has to offer. Love this!

Arcie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Newb here, bit smaller ads will be best on mobile forum. Scrolling down to find where to reply is almost becoming a bit and miss.

Glad I found this interesting forum that seems to be hidden on Google searches.

Newusername1367th

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good site but why is there allmost no way for individuals to get money by themselves without relying on other users

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
1) Website Speed: I don't know if it's my internet or the app but when logging in and posting reply there's a bit of a wait
2) Staff Efficiency: I think everyone is doing great
3) Style: It doesn't really matter to me as long as it's easy on the eyes
4) Eventual Bugs/Glitches: I haven't encountered any
5) Variety of Games/Apps/Softwares: Tons of variety

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Because it's built as a community; Like a busy street market, but in a website form. :)
Is there anyone that sells the apple dissapearing solution ....I need that, I could give him Apples in return.. :D
About the site...the speed is cool enough...The staff members are lovely people here.....though there are a few glitches sometimes here and there but that is too common everywhere...A growing and an as amazing as me site...!! A good 5 star worthy..

Last edited:

Muhkunae

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
So I gave yall 5 stars! Although I haven't been part of the sbenny forum for too long, here is what I think of the six points tha were listed to take note of:
1) Website Speed 9/10 very quick to load and with no freezing or crashing that I've seen so far!
2) Staff Efficiency 10/10 the staff are really fast and efficient and very friendly, they make me feel really comfortable
3) Style 9/10, style is wonderful! Love the option for a dark or light theme however it is a bit more friendly for use on PC than mobile
4) Eventual Bugs/Glitches I have encountered no bugs or glitches so far and with how fast the staff is I'm sure if there was any it would be fixed right away so 10/10
5) Variety of Games/Apps/Softwares 10/10 the variety is wonderful it caters to people like me who really like RPG games and visual novels and things of those regard but it also caters to many others, and it's not just limited to games only but other applications as well
6) Events we do n/a I have not participated in an event yet but I look forward to participating and then they seem really cool

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
So I gave yall 5 stars! Although I haven't been part of the sbenny forum for too long, here is what I think of the six points tha were listed to take note of:
1) Website Speed 9/10 very quick to load and with no freezing or crashing that I've seen so far!
2) Staff Efficiency 10/10 the staff are really fast and efficient and very friendly, they make me feel really comfortable
3) Style 9/10, style is wonderful! Love the option for a dark or light theme however it is a bit more friendly for use on PC than mobile
4) Eventual Bugs/Glitches I have encountered no bugs or glitches so far and with how fast the staff is I'm sure if there was any it would be fixed right away so 10/10
5) Variety of Games/Apps/Softwares 10/10 the variety is wonderful it caters to people like me who really like RPG games and visual novels and things of those regard but it also caters to many others, and it's not just limited to games only but other applications as well
6) Events we do n/a I have not participated in an event yet but I look forward to participating and then they seem really cool
Thank you for the feedback, happy to see you are enjoying your time here in the forum.
Just wanted to let you know that miss @CordeliaCross started a new contest/event yesterday. :) "Summer Member Appreciation Event".

Click this link for more information, it should be listed under the "Standard Threads":