Give us a rating!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,975 happy users since 2014.
Register

Give us a rating:

• Total voters

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Found my way here finally!
And of course a 5 Stars from me! 🥳🤩
This is the only actual community I took part in and enjoyed doing so.
Thank you everyone for your welcoming despite my ignorant of it the first time I came here, but I'm back and ready to prove my worth!
And even though I'm an introvert, Sbenny make me feel like being home 😊

(And to ruin my own moment, I'll just say this:
There just have to be that person giving a one star for no reason 😐
I maybe wrong, but I have never encountered anyone giving a bad rating with a valid and convincing reason, I'll check through all the comments later on of course but that's always my first assumption when that happens.
And there go my moment, hope y'all enjoyed reading xD)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I also just noticed how much of a mess this section is 😅
Why do people going to the "Poll" Section of all places for questions? 🤔
Oooh, I just gave myself a suggestion idea! I'll be posting it in the Suggestion Section as a normal Sbennytopian 😆

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Okay, my last comment on here.
I'm supposed to be rating each part like everyone but I'm quite easy going 😉
My thoughts and actions depends a lots on my emotions (which usually a bad thing 😅) and I value comfort and positive interactions more than functionality.
What's the point of a "community" if everything work fine but no one bother to get along? 😙

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The only downside I have found is in the mobile app. It can get a little laggy sometimes and a bit jumpy. Apart from that, I have no problems and give this forum ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

hhhhh78

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
This site is awesome, one of my favorites

lm101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I rate 4 stars, not because of glitches or functionality or anything like that. It's clear that the moderators and admins have really poured their whole hearts into making this site a great, comfortable community for gamers (and others) to share thoughts, ideas, tips and tricks. The staff seem nice and the interface is mostly straightforward and streamlined. It's just...

Not to criticize, but forum sites like this always have an undercurrent of cliquishness, sometimes not so subtle. What with a person's ranking based on contributions and level of activity (which makes rational sense, I know), I find it difficult to get excited about a platform on which I'll need to invest much time and effort just to earn a little recognition and respect. Besides that, requiring people to make accounts and farm currency in order to access content only heightens the sense of classism present.
Otherwise, this is certainly one of the nicest forum sites out there.

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
5 cuz u guys is very generous giving us free access to the premium games with payment and also u make our life easier by modifying the file u deserve to be givin 5 even though some might consider this pieeeracy yess piiiieeracy lmao.

SamuelID

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
1) Website Speed (10/10)
2) Staff Efficiency (9/10)
3) Style (8/10)
4) Eventual Bugs/Glitches (10/10)
5) Variety of Games/Apps/Softwares (8/10)
6) Events we do (8/10)
Overall rate from me is 9/10

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sbenny.com Staff Impeccable, Free of any defects.
above all very kind and polite🥰

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I want to give the mark of hacking to sbenny is 10000/10000 Mark

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you sbenny💞

IvyRegina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I love it, as a citizen of the www,i can tell you the work here is exceptional, I'm flabbergasted of the amount of greatness.

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
5 Stars
Wonderful site