[Giveaway] Best Axiom Fan Contest & 15000 SB Cash Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,035 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

harwoof

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Look man I don't want the SB Points but I do want to get something off my chest , so I started playing Cog or Hg games like 2-3 years ago and what brought me to sbenny was my quest to look for A lost heir mod which naturally became the 1st mod of axiom I ever played , at that time of my life I went through probably my biggest failure ever and was pretty much down in dumps so ACOM mods helped me take my mind off a lot of destructive thoughts at that time and possibly even saved my life , today after graduation I have landed a really decent job and axiom have a part in this success of mine , so this is just a thank you post , thank you @Axiom verge for indirectly helping me in possibly the lowest point in my life.

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I've been on the Sbenny forum now since before the move from the old forum host to this one. If I remember correctly, it was one of Axioms first mods that drew me to the site and was the sole reason I'd originally joined (Albeit having to sign up at the time seemed a hassle to unlock the mods as I was new to the whole concept 😂). I believe my earliest memory of Axiom was how kind he was and how quick to help out people who were having issues with using or downloading his mods. That and the steampunk vibe he gave off, especially since I specifically remember the photo of him wearing his hat and the steampunk glasses! For this reason I tried to create a simple GFX with a steam punk theme.

The Fall of Daria series had always been my favourite Choice of Games to play and I had replayed them continuously (Non-Modded) after purchasing them and many other games from the google play store. After a time I'd started to find myself getting rather bored. After strolling google for some alternatives Axioms Mods were actually my very first modded games I'd ever played back in 2017 and thankfully due to his games I've continued the trend of using Axioms mods and now Phytos mods!

All in all I believe Axiom deserves all the praise in the world for his hard work in releasing mods and then going even further to teach his two proteges how to mod! Even releasing guides to the public how to mod these games, something he did not have to do at all! Thanks to Axiom we now have Phyto who does a fabulous job while Axiom focuses on other projects! Thanks again for all the hard work you guys put into the forum and into releasing mods for us to play free of charge! I still purchase the originals from the play store as I believe in supporting the creators one of whom I hope will be Phyto in the coming year!

Draconick43

\`-´/ ·;;· °-° (")> (>°-°)> ©_© °¬° ·-·
Member for 6 years
Axiom is and will always be one of the greats, but i suck at writing, so may the best win.

LONG LIVE AXIOM!

Tkeru

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
wow, this post gave me interesting in those games, I was dunno that this category exists, thank you and axiom for the mods

TheManBuzzer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Android games didn't Interest me if im being Honest but then i Went Through a list of best 10 interactive Games and Choice of Robots and i got hyped for it and after that i went hunting for that game and that was how i got introduced and involved in this great Community and while most games dont interest me Choice of Games has a Soft Spot In My Heart and Axiom Really helped me along Cause in the beginning i would Download the Unlocked only Mods Because i was new To this Whole thing and after a while i found his mods by accident looking for modded versions of some particular games and ive been counting on him to make the best mods and ive made it my point to Download every released modded Choice of games made by him Except a few ones that i didnt wanna play if im being honest but im being honest when i say i truly and genuinely appreciate what he did for me and many others and the effort he puts to make those mods and i honestly cant pick a favorite modded game cause ive downloaded 99% of them and i havent finished half of them (I need to up my A game) but Choice of Robots and Champions of the Gods Come to mind as of now and im not funny or witty to write a poem or parody but i just wanted to express appreciation for Axiom and the work he puts in so Thank you Axiom and Much Love.
YVrgOcqxm7m96eeCB6.gif

Awawu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Am a big fan of your work. Loved the mod version. You really are the best. I just don't know where to start from. I just want to say because of this I read lots of stories. Thank you

Awawu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just loved axiom so much. Because if it have been able to read so much stories.i really do love parent simulator a lot. I know it's not easy but you still make it possible for us to read stories we all love.am so grateful I just Need an cash to be able to read more stories and thanks for your hard work you are greatly appreciated 🙏

Bertz

H3LL$1NG
Member for 5 years
I'm probably not gonna win any of the prizes but, just wanna say thank you for everything you have done to this community and always be assured that we will support you on your upcoming endeavors.

PS. Good Luck contestants😊😊😊

renzie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How can i tell, he is the one of the best modder in Sb community, also he never fails me ..

PigBenis

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This Giveaway is so intense, before i write some Daydreaming Diary, should i change my nickname. What could be? Any advice?

Sudan Sharma

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I normally don't have a best mod game but if i have to choose it would be mecha ace where i become a soldier with a mech and kill enemies With Axiom MOD, i can go full without worry. In this text game, i can be the Gundam pilot that i always want to be and have a lot of fun so i would choose that
Also in playstore you have to pay money to play full game whereas with axiom mod i can play without to much money.
I also like lost heir where you play a lost prince and go on adventure and in a path of revenge. Zombie exodus series is also amazing and fantastic where you play a world of apocalyptic world where world is overrun by zombies.
So there are many other mod you have available and it is amazing so thank you sbenny for providing with such experience which i cannot find anywhere

Himura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just have to thank this great pro named AXIOM, because he made a revolution in the gamers world with his magnificent work; a work done with great dedication, efficiency and respect for his followers; it was love at first sight when I first tried one of his MODDES FISHING CLASH I felt like the king of fishing and to this day I am so grateful to have known his work; I am sure that with the help of all we will conquer the WORLD

Attachments

LadySapphire00007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I write it here right? Well here goes...

Before Axiom and his mods came, my adventures within the world of books and stories were limited. I wasn't able to have the ending that I want, prevent a character from dying, pick my preferred weapon, and even romance someone that I like. I've been an avid book reader since the day I've learned to read. From fairy tales to sci-fi, I could say I've read them all. Not all kinds of books but all kinds of stories. It wasn't, until I encountered this site and hesitantly(at first) downloaded The Lost Heir trilogy.

The Lost Heir was the first mod I've ever installed and read and needless to say I've spent hours restarting, replaying, and reimagining my character and my story. I couldn't get over it; the plot, the fantasy element, the story of love, hate and revenge are all done quite nicely and I wouldn't have achieved the perfect ending I want if it weren't for the high stats(hehe) given by the mod. So I really would like to thank you, Axiom and Phytoplankton, for that.

Aside from The Lost Heir, I guess what could be considered as a winning piece for me is The Hero Rise trilogy and the latest one, The Fog Knows Your Name. These two really changed my views in terms of love and sacrifice. The story will remain engraved in my mind for a very long time. I wouldn't be able to read this without Axiom.

So I'm very thankful that you've given not only me but everyone a chance to be something they want to be in a world where imagination could do it's magic in the most convenient and efficient way as possible. Cheers to more Axiom mods!

(Btw, sorry for my English xd it isn't my first language so... Anyways to more Axiom mods to come! 🥂)

Sinestro22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is where you lost me..

"We all love our god, our prophet and our savior Lord @Axiom Verge!"

I'll take a hard pass. Thanks for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.