[Giveaway] Best Axiom Fan Contest & 15000 SB Cash Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,735 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubuki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
first i would like to apologize to axiom because I not a fan him but i like to thank him because I found this website when I was looking for any choice of game for free I think it was 2 or 1 year ago but if I didn’t found one of his mod I would not be able to play this great game in this website. Also I’m a fan of @Phytoplankton All his mod are great and I enjoy playing but my favorite mod his do is zombie exodus 1 and 2

thank you guys for all your work

Amir20

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
🎉!!ViVa ViVa La Axiom!!🎉For Axiom who are truly Awesome! He had
Done many things for his ACOM fans 😍😊

what can I say now are I'm really appreciate All of @Axiom work and also don't forget too @Phytoplankton and other COG modders who also had done awesome effort in making ACOM more Fun and Relaxing our mind in making some choices that will make us know it's feels 😁😭

btw my favourite and the one who change my Thoughts are Zombie Exodus series and Magium(This one are truly masterpiece!).... It's offer us to be a good person (Hero) or Villain to other who are need some help 😍🤝😭

Last edited:

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Ether: Life as a God by Google play and had sold out the first three free chapters of the game I had been deeply disappointed that I really enjoyed the game then

Last edited:

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I discovered a sbeeny community thanks to the axiom! I had downloaded the game. The Aether: Life as a God by Google play and sold out the first three free chapters of the game. I was deeply disappointed to have really enjoyed the game so far, the first rest game I have ever played, so I decided to research it completely. Internet version, but I didn't get results, but after a week of research, I came to this community, I didn't have much hope, but after registering, I was able to download it, but I was really surprised to have done it, since the most The avenues that have come so far have been viruses after my life has never ceased to have emotion. I'm a big fan of Hyuga's Samurai sagas, where I was a brutal, extremely perverted rogue Ronin battling Japanese mythological demons with the help of my faithful spiritual animal, which most of the time is not in tune with me. An idiotic street friend fighting and extremely messy but with a huge heart, a kunoichi in the service of the emperor himself who is as handsome, loyal and intelligent as mysterious and annoying and of course an extremely annoying and somewhat persuasive shungenja girl, but somewhat persuasive, but extremely sweet, kind and very capable of doing anything! The Lost Heir has no other way of describing it but perfect! The game captivated me at first with the prophetic dream of my character, who obviously started casting a powerful spell to fight a horde of demons, but that doesn't happen 'means that the emotion is present in this early part of the game, as soon as I wake up, I was involved in a sea of situations: using the character's personality to elevate the status of my first kiss on a childhood friend who could still choose between a noble visitor or the cook's daughter, the characters that can be known since the start or later The chaos that can be felt by the player when poisoning the king and queen is the choice in the midst of all the confusion about what to do and even with whom you choose to flee the castle, each with their own story. Other positive options and the amount of options the game offers can be single, dating, marrying a child, being an archer, wizard, necromancer, vampire, mermaid, thief, bandit, priest (whether serving a god of good or evil). ), knight and hundreds of other classes! I felt captivating from start to finish and played many times as the game offers many opportunities to play again with thousands of different options. In conclusion, I owe you a lot because, thanks to you, I have known all these games and had amazing experiences! And I hope much more is done.

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Eu só descobri a comunidade sbeeny graças ao axiom! Eu tinha baixado o jogo . The Aether: Life as a God pelo Google play e tinha esgotado os três primeiros capítulos grátis do jogo eu tinha ficado profundamente decepcionado por que eu realmente tinha gostado do jogo enta
Disqualified! Read Rule No. 2 and try again! :(

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have only downloaded one or two games total from here I played already and unfortunately don't have much to say in the way of why I like this inviduals mods. i am a member who downloaded the games after collecting daily and did the poll for a return on my investment and did the YouTube giveaway once when it was active. I am pleased to say I'm a member of this site and am grateful but I came here mostly to day best of luck to all those who enter may you win something nice

ZEROTT

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
all of Axiom mod games are the best a truly work of art indeed am grateful for this chance to participate in this event am truly honored

Janella17

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont believe I'm the biggest axiom fan but just wanted to say thank you for your dedication and hard work!! I did used several mods from axiom in the past and they were all easy to follow and reliable ^^

Lucifer101

Lord of the Underworld
Member for 6 years
i have been an axiom fan ever since I searched for mod for hosted and choice of games. i got addicted to it because atleast in the mod that lord axiom modded i can pick any girl i want. I get to enjoy all the romance in the game because of sir axiom. i get to be the strong one because of sir axiom, i can be the best even if it's just by these games. It's doesn't matter if i don't win the contest. I just want to thank Axiom and Phytoplankton for always modding for all of us. I salute you. All the souls burning in the underworld salutes you. :)

susukental

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
First, allow me to apologize for my poor English skill

To be honest, I don't remember when I got obsessed with ACOM games. I don't remember what game I first started with either, but one that really left a strong impression within me is "Samurai of Hyuga". I thought that it's a well written story, with interesting system and choices, unique characters and world that is build over the 4 books. But "Samurai of Hyuga" is just one of the many worlds I wouldn't be able to immerse myself in if it's not because of Axiom's MOD! That's why I'm really grateful for what he did for us. Thank you!

wiseblue1989

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have downloaded and installed and played every single game of you, i guess that is the most sincerest answer instead of some words, since i can not express my enjoyment with couple of letters

Blap

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I...... Can't really say much as I'm not really in this to win and don't really know what to say but here goes nothing.

Thank you.Thank you for all the hard work you have done for all us.

The First thing I bought was probably Zombie Exodus:Safe Haven. Which had brought me to this site and it was a frankly a blessed gift that kept on giving. After that, I mainly only bought all the other mods that you had created.

There isn't enough words to express the fun I had with your mods and frankly.Every time I see a new mod by you was something that always made my day.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for, well........ everything.

tristaga

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is awesome.... good luck guys!!!! Can't wait to see the results!!!!

Sinestro22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
:censored:
Post automatically merged:

@Phytoplankton As you have witnessed, I can clearly express myself, so I'll thank you to save your little uninformed monikers for those more suited to your level of human development. I do hate anyone; but I most definitely do not ascribe to a message such as our Lord and Savior named Axiom. I encourage you to use your miopic comment as a teachable moment. A person can dislike a comment without feeling any angst towards the person who did the posting. It is a sad day when those who may dislike one person's opinion by giving their opinion about the opinion they dislike. That is what we call hypocritical. Perhaps you can be respectful when giving your opinions; Although, I think your time would be better spent if you simply didn't bother to reply to a message when the message is not addressed to you. God bless you

Last edited:

Thankful Knight

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Honestly, I am not that good a writer but I wanna say how great Axiom's mods are. They are THE best. I do not mind joining the contest and I wish all the best to everyone that joins

Status
Not open for further replies.