[GIVEAWAY] New Episode account with 19,875 gems and 2,000 passes.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

veuvenoire

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! I’ve been playing Episode for years now & I’ve accumulated so many accounts in the past few years— with plenty of gems and passes. Since I don’t really need this account and my interest in Episode stories have wavered, I’ve decided to give it away instead.

To join this giveaway, please follow the mechanics listed below. Failure to comply with these mechanics renders your entry void.

1.) You must be following me
2.) Tag three (3) people
3.) Like this post
4.) Answer this question: What’s your favourite Episode story and why?

I’ll choose a winner on February 14. Good luck to those who’ll participate! ♥ 2E3C4E38-4D6F-4E83-B337-CC19E05D8A57.png

JewelHeichou

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Taia23 @jfx @Tuthan hi

My favorite Episode story is Sinfully Yours. For me, it's the most interesting and intriguing story I've ever played so far. Plus, the art in it is amazing! Kalea (the author) really did a good job on this one. And I admit, I thought at first that this was based on the show Lucifer.

Best of luck to everyone! 😊😁

Last edited:

MistiMilligan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love alot of stories but I'm sure my favorite was one about a merman lol cant remember the name I also really like some of the cupid stories. My main reason for signing up for this contest is that episode took away the monthly charge of 10 bucks to have unlimited and no ads so it is unusable now.. fingers crossed ( PICK ME!)
Post automatically merged:

Also I'm not sure how to tag anyone

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Also I'm not sure how to tag anyone
Good day,
You can tag a person by simply typing "@" then right next to it write the person's name.

Example: @MistiMilligan
Make sure you don't put a space in between. @ MistiMiligan.
I hope this helps and best of luck to everyone.

MistiMilligan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

@3people @causeidon't @knowanyoneonhere

veuvenoire

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi sorry for taking so long! I’ve been really busy with life and kinda forgot about this. I already messaged the winner ^_^ Thanks for joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.