Mod apk Gods Of Love (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kahtie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is another way to install the apk even in zip ... use the SAI. Open the SAI and search for the file that appears in apk ... only in the folder where you download it, it is in a zip.

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello, I have a problem and every time I download the file it shows me a zip file and I can't download it. Can you help me with that, thank you

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

:cry:

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello, I have a problem and every time I download the file it shows me a zip file and I can't download it. Can you help me with that, thank you :cry:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hello, I have a problem and every time I download the file it shows me a zip file and I can't download it. Can you help me with that, thank you :cry:
Please dont download using chrome browser, i am using universal package apk and chrome always mistook it for a zip file and converted the extension to either rar or zip rather than apk. But if it still doesnt work, simply changing "name.zip" to "name.apk" should also work.
It would be nice if you could read the installation instruction warning :(

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well, but I really read your warning, however, I did not understand and I am sorry, I am somewhat new, so I hope you can help me and I also download these files in the mobile. Can you give me advice about excellent applications that convert zip to apk and thank you 🙂

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Well, but I really read your warning, however, I did not understand and I am sorry, I am somewhat new, so I hope you can help me and I also download these files in the mobile. Can you give me advice about excellent applications that convert zip to apk and thank you 🙂
You can rename the file using your inbuilt file manager or you can download the file using a browser other than chrome browser such as UC Browser.
Or as Kahtie said below:
There is another way to install the apk even in zip ... use the SAI. Open the SAI and search for the file that appears in apk ... only in the folder where you download it, it is in a zip.
You can try installing it using SAI, even though I haven't tried it yet/

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I did everything you said and the download worked, thank you for your patience and you helped me a lot thanks 😆♥

Kingling

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much 😊 Hoping to have more Games to be Ported on Android in the future. Having games that Only available on PC to be Ported to Android is really like a wish come true. Because I'm not really a fan of PC games I much prefer using my phone because it's really convenient especially bringing it on you anywhere and playing games anywhere. That's why thank you so muchhhh .. Hoping to get more Otome or Yaoi games to be Ported on Android in the future.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much 😊 Hoping to have more Games to be Ported on Android in the future. Having games that Only available on PC to be Ported to Android is really like a wish come true. Because I'm not really a fan of PC games I much prefer using my phone because it's really convenient especially bringing it on you anywhere and playing games anywhere. That's why thank you so muchhhh .. Hoping to get more Otome or Yaoi games to be Ported on Android in the future.
Hahaha same, I also hate playing games on PC. That is why I learned a bit of python and a simple porting guide so I can play visual novel games on android. I am still looking for more Ren'py Otome/Yaoi games to be ported, so if you have any that you want to be ported, feel free to pm me. (make sure it's ren'py games though, cause I don't port games made by another engine since I don't like using Android Studio.)

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I tried opening the file but it just went back, i re download it for the second time its still the same can someone help me 😭

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I tried opening the file but it just went back, i re download it for the second time its still the same can someone help me 😭
Hello, I can't think of anything except for the fact that your devices just don't suit the game.
You can ask for mod to return your sbpoint if you think its unfair ^^

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Its alright, since your the best and first modder i know you can keep it 😊