LP mod apk Godus v0.0.60 (Free Shopping)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Member for 6 years

Godus v0.0.60

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Doge5ims

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 193 times

• Play as a God to rule this little simulation world. You have to guide the Followers (your human itself) from any obstacles. Make a unique and beautiful town or create a disaster to your Followers but it will decrease their happiness. Or you can make them happy if you can provide some gifts to them.

Sculpt your world just easy as get rid of an hay. Just swipe using your fingers to create some island or beautiful lands around the world. You can hipnotize some Followers too to do anything, such as build their new house, mining, farming or even claim another land. They got fear of any disaster like a meteor shower and drowned on the sea/swamp, or stomp their bodies to death, or make a huge fire on your lands.

So, make your new world today and whether it's a dystopian or utopian future. It's up to you to decide!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 💰FREE SHOPPING, BABE! 💰

Note²: You need to reset the game progress to make your new world of your own. Here's of how you do it. Tap on a "setting" icon in the game on the upright corner, you'll see the menu like this one. Then, select 'Restart Godus.' And you'll enjoy your new game for yourself.
    Screenshot_2019-12-05-19-44-40-250_com.mobage.ww.a1912.Godus_Android.jpg

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Doge5ims and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a1912.Godus_Android

Last edited:
Downloaded 75 times

Roostermyn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Was surprised to see this here after a long time. Never really trusted those "free shopping" Mods. But decided to give this a go. Did everything as stated in the instruction. But it doesn't work for me at all. Shame.
The intro screen however states that it's modded. 🤷‍♂️

Doge5ims

Member for 6 years
Was surprised to see this here after a long time. Never really trusted those "free shopping" Mods. But decided to give this a go. Did everything as stated in the instruction. But it doesn't work for me at all. Shame.
The intro screen however states that it's modded. 🤷‍♂️
Could you please give me some proof with screenshot?

Doge5ims

Member for 6 years
Not really sure what type of screenshot you're asking for tbh. But here's a pic of the loading screen. It takes you directly to the tutorial like it would if the game was downloaded normally. Yeh, I'm also using the luckypatcher but no luck.
Excuse me, what version of Lucky Patcher did you use? Have you update it?

Roostermyn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It was 8.6.3, I think. I tried to look for an update but after opting, it said that it was already updated. Anyways, I tried launching the game from Lucky Patcher , also did another clean uninstall-install and launched it directly. But sadly, no prompts.

Doge5ims

Member for 6 years
It was 8.6.3, I think. I tried to look for an update but after opting, it said that it was already updated. Anyways, I tried launching the game from lucky patcher, also did another clean uninstall-install and launched it directly. But sadly, no prompts.
I don't know why that happened but i tried that and it works for me though. I won't post the game if it doesn't worked for everyone.

Attachments

Cutelly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you upload a short video of what to do with the LP? The mod is not working but I think it's because I'm not doing it right.

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everyone, it works! For those who are confused as to why it doesn't work for them and what they should do, first, check your Lucky Patcher installer, then through that app install Lucky Patcher . The apk that is to be downloaded on the link above is just for the installer so you have to open it first and install the actual Lucky Patcher . Then, install that proxy thing it says then go back to your game, purchase the item, then click save for restore. Ta dah! Free shopping!

@Cutelly @Roostermyn

Attachments

lrllcvstny

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It still works. Just follow what Artelia said. Download the latest Lucky Patcher , make sure the proxy switch for in-app purchases is on. Install the modded apk, move the obb to the right folder. After it's done installing, launch the app via Lucky Patcher .

JenSprngl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
As of October, 2020. This mod still works. I have Lucky Patcher for years now and it's always updated. I just downloaded both files and didn't had any problems.

Crimson101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! I tried downloading but there is no download link? I have unlocked it using SB points. But when I pressed on the link there is no file preview? I am new to Sbenny. Hopefully someone can help, I don't want to lose my points just like that ^^

Attachments

Doge5ims

Member for 6 years
Hi! I tried downloading but there is no download link? I have unlocked it using SB points. But when I pressed on the link there is no file preview? I am new to Sbenny. Hopefully someone can help, I don't want to lose my points just like that ^^
Hi, Crimson! I'm so sorry, I accidently removed the game and I can't recover it because I don't have any backups but don't worry there's a new update for this game.

So, check this out:

Crimson101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, thanks for the reply ^^ Aww, I guess I have to lose the SB points. But thanks anyway, I'll surely check out the link given!

Godus v0.0.60 (Free Shopping) was released by Doge5ims and 10191 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.