NSFW/18+ eBook Going for Gold (Sweet Cravings #3) by Ivy Smoak (epub)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,137 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years

eyannis

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55510003-going-for-gold

eBook Description:
Alina - The rumors you've heard about the summer games are true. I mean...what do you expect when you put a bunch of sex-starved athletes in the best shape of their lives together in one small village? But it doesn't matter to me. I'm focused on winning gold. So what if the hottest guy at the summer games seems intent on winning me over? Because I'm focused on...wait, what was I focusing on again?

Bryce - I need to win gold. I've been training my whole life for this moment. The prize money will be life changing. But there's a woman with golden hair that my eyes keep wandering to instead of the gold medal. I can't get her off my mind. But winning her over is the only game here I don't know how to win.

*Note: this book has been turned into a visual novel by Chapters Interactive Stories (linked to app @ Sbenny's Forum).

Additional info:

Author: Ivy Smoak
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Romance eBooks