good

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,463 happy users since 2014.
Register

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
But in an exciting and stimulant way....right?
You sound like the type to watch horror movies for the thrill of it. Imagine seeing a ghost out of the corner of your eye everywhere, but when you try to look at it closely, it dissapears. You're telling me you'll feel freaked out in an 'exciting and stimulant way'?

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You sound like the type to watch horror movies for the thrill of it. Imagine seeing a ghost out of the corner of your eye everywhere, but when you try to look at it closely, it dissapears. You're telling me you'll feel freaked out in an 'exciting and stimulant way'?
“..seeing ghosts out of the corner of your eye everywhere”

You probably have CATaracts.

or maybe you are Haley Joel Osment

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
“..seeing ghosts out of the corner of your eye everywhere”

You probably have CATaracts.

or maybe you are Haley Joel Osment
You Marbin kidding me. Can't believe you would resort to cat puns. Smh

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
...........yes? ♥

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Same lmao. They break your heart into a million pieces and then proceed to kick said broken pieces away. So lovable.
"It's gonna happen sooner or later. Might as well be me" - Every domestic feline in the history of ever.