good

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
So true. I'm gonna start sneaking in "history of ever" into everything I say because I'm a fellow person of culture.
By all means! I am proud of having a part, however small, in the epic that is your life ♥

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Aww, and I you. This conversation is so wholesome and I love it.
Awww Boo!! You say the sweetest things. We should go out together one day and bond over making fun of random people while pretending we know what they are up to! It's like going to the movies, but way more interactive :D

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Awww Boo!! You say the sweetest things. We should go out together one day and bond over making fun of random people while pretending we know what they are up to! It's like going to the movies, but way more interactive :D
Oh golly gee gosh! How'd you know I love doing that? That's like, my second favourite pastime! My first is getting elected as mayor, of course.

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Oh golly gee gosh! How'd you know I love doing that? That's like, my second favourite pastime! My first is getting elected as mayor, of course.
I would choose you every single time over everyone else ♥

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
uh....i'd have moved this suggestion to rejected but well, since this has gone off-topic, that's where it goes!

{btw @Another Coffee it's me, FoxInFlames, now i'm sus}

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
One of the many mysteries of Sbennytopia, me says!
jolly good by my side

also, if you ever come across oppa, treki, ronin and co., tell them fox is sorry to not be in touch for so long, but if they'll need me, i'm happy to assist

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
jolly good by my side

also, if you ever come across oppa, treki, ronin and co., tell them fox is sorry to not be in touch for so long, but if they'll need me, i'm happy to assist
I haven't seen them in ages!!!! D:
I'll tell them but i'll ask you to do the same for me if you see them first xD

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I haven't seen them in ages!!!! D:
I'll tell them but i'll ask you to do the same for me if you see them first xD
fine by me, oh, and well, i posted an amogus meme compilation on gen, if you wanna have a look...go right ahead

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Why does everything that i become involved with always end up in Off-Topic!? And why am i happy about it? xD
I mean, if you haven't noticed yet, you always veer off topic. We were literally talking about how random your posts are and somehow ended up with me living in doubt. (Thanks for that by the way, I've always wanted to live in doubt, wondering whether a random person on the Internet would pick me over their mother.)

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
I mean, if you haven't noticed yet, you always veer off topic. We were literally talking about how random your posts are and somehow ended up with me living in doubt. (Thanks for that by the way, I've always wanted to live in doubt, wondering whether a random person on the Internet would pick me over their mother.)
You can always count on me, boo ♥ Onwards! Towards fabulousness yet unknown!!