💬 Review Google Pixel 2 XL by Derpatron9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,061 happy users since 2014.
Register

Derpatron9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 2 XL

Brief Description: The Google Pixel 2 XL is a fairly large phone, being around the size of your hand, plus a little more. Its comes with a fingerprint scanner on the back for added security of the phone along with a number lock etc. The location of where you may insert your SIM Card is located on the side of the phone and requires a small pin to open..more on this later.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
It is a pretty good phone, in many ways, including its very large storage space, along with its decent graphics and quality. Furthermore, it has more availability to more apps and games on the app store, most likely due to its higher quality and storage space.

Things I don't like:
Its sensitivity is..well, way too sensitive, all it may take is for you to pick it up or to tilt it/bump it on something for it to turn on unnecessary. Furthermore, i personally believe that the way you put in the SIM Card is not needed at all, i don't really believe that you would need a pin to put in the card, you should be able to just slip it in at the back like normal, but, this part is subjective.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I would personally recommend it. Its a really good and well balanced phone for all your needs, its price is not too bad either, so, if you ever get the option to buy this phone, i'd say: Go for it! Or don't, it is your choice after all.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month