💬 Review Google Pixel 2 XL by Gitzy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,617 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gitzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 2 XL

Description
Really awesome phone. Has been incredibly reliable. Paid off over a year ago and *knock on wood* it still works. The AR is a very cool feature and this phone is built for it. I've never had any issues with it's speed. It can play any game on the playstore perfectly. The graphics are top notch, vibrant and colorful. This was my first physical Google tech product and I'm very impressed.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I love that this phone can play literally any game on market, no matter how graphics intensive. The reliability on the Verizon network is King. The camera is high resolution and AR/VR work very well. The capabilities of this phone has really got me excited for AR software to improve. Sound quality is fantastic and nice and loud. I'm happy that this phone uses USB Type-C - no more putting the charging plug in upside down and turbo charging makes it so you're not sitting for hours waiting for a charge. Love that the screen is nice and large.

Things I don't like
Screen is also a little too large to play for long periods of time. A pop socket helps this issue, but when playing games in landscape mode, 2 pop sockets are most comfortable. Besides that very small issue, I really don't have any other complaints other than holding it for long periods of time without pop sockets hurts my pinkies lol. Definitely not a major downfall unless you're playing for hours landscape mode.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, I would absolutely recommended this phone to other users, and when I have to replace this phone I will definitely be buying another Google Pixel brand phone. I'm already satisfied with the 2, the updated versions must be incredible.