💬 Review Google Pixel 3 by Reine52

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

Reine52

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 3

Photo on 26-1-20 at 8.50 PM.jpg 00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191123094313046_COVER.jpg

Description
My phone is a Google Pixel 3 128GB White. I have had it for a little over a year and the battery life usage is still good, I get a good full day of use even without battery saver when it is fully charged. I have attached a photo of my phone (taken using my laptop camera so the quality is bad). The second picture of the Google Pixel's camera in action, this photo was taken in Portrait mode. My favorite features are the Top Shot, Night Sight and quicker security and system updates.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The Top Shot feature in the camera basically ensures that you will no longer have annoying moments where someone blinks and you have to retake the photo. It also gives you a lot of photo options to choose from later if you are doing poses with lots of movement. The Night Sight is witchcraft, it takes really low light photos and makes them look like they were taken with lighting. Google Lens in the camera basically finally gives Android an in-built QR code scanner in the camera app. Don't be misled by the lack of cameras on the Pixel 3, it is a powerful and amazing camera despite the lesser amount of cameras it packs compared to its competitors. The Pixel 3 being a Google phone ensures you get brand new system and security updates as it was essentially built to run on Android. Pixel phones also get updates for 3 years which is a huge plus. The size of the phone is really nice for me, it fits in my hand comfortably and allows me to use my phone using only one hand easily.

Things I don't like
If we are strictly looking at a hardware specifications translated to cost, the Google Pixel 3 isn't worth your money(seriously 4GB of RAM on a flagship?). And, it probably doesn't look as nice as a lot of flagship phones on the market. But, the software is really what makes the Google Pixel 3 stand out from the competition.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Definitely I think it was worth my money. It is a stable phone that has given me no problems in my slightly over one year of usage and is great for everyday usage. However, I would also recommend their budget series Pixel 3A, which comes with the same great features + a headphone jack. Highly recommend if you are looking for an Android phone.

Gino Lino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bellissimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Post automatically merged:

Omg

Gino Lino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ssneky666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Honestly, I totally agree with the hardware spef., but nonetheless I think the phone is amazing. I got mine for my birthday last year and is has gorgeous camera quality and amazing battery life. Even when I'm on the phone most of the day, as my work requires, the lowest it's even got to was 20%. I would totally recommend this phone to anyone who doesn't life to be searching for a charger when I'm in 50% because of bad battery consumption.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, I totally agree with the hardware spef., but nonetheless I think the phone is amazing. I got mine for my birthday last year and is has gorgeous camera quality and amazing battery life. Even when I'm on the phone most of the day, as my work requires, the lowest it's even got to was 20%. I would totally recommend this phone to anyone who doesn't life to be searching for a charger when I'm in 50% because of bad battery consumption.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month