💬 Review Google Pixel 3A by Jelea

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,660 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jelea

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 3A

Description
A standard smartphone from Google's new Pixel line. It's an overall good phone but the best part is the amazing camera and unlimited photo storage in the cloud. It was easy to learn to use after having a Samsung phone previously. It's mostly intuitive to use and seems to work well for everything. Also seems to be sturdy and have a nice variety of accessories available.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I LOVE the camera on this phone. It's the reason I bought it and it doesn't disappoint. Even zooming in quite a ways still gives a clear image. It also has great options for taking nice pictures including my favorite portrait mode as well as the incredibly useful night mode. My previous phone supposedly had a good camera but zooming in and using the low light option gave really grainy images so I'm really happy with this one. I'm also very grateful for the unlimited photo storage provided by Google. My previous phones had photo back up from 3rd parties but they were clunky and annoying but using Google Photos is automatic and gives me peace of mind to know that my photos are safe.

Things I don't like
The battery is okay, but it could be better. The charger plug in sometimes doesn't connect properly.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes! If you take a lot of photos with your phone or the photos that you do take are very important to you, then I would definitely say to get this phone. But even besides the camera this is a really good overall phone.