💬 Review Google pixel 3a xl by OrdinaryGarbage

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,942 happy users since 2014.
Register

OrdinaryGarbage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Google pixel 3a xl

Description
About 5 to six inches. I have the white version of this model. There is a sensor on the back for fingerprint recognition, which is a feature I particularly like. The power button is orange, which you don't see on many phones. The battery also lasts for a great amount of time.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I love how long the battery lasts. At 100 percent, it usually lasts for 3 days. It is also easy to get from one tab to another, all you do is swipe up to about halfway on the screen and all the tabs will come up. Swipe up to the top and you can view all of the apps on the device. It charges real fast, which is a great plus.

Things I don't like
There aren't many things I dislike about my phone. The camera and video quality kids sucks but that's mostly it. Even though this is required, I don't like it when. You turn off or restart your phone and it tells you to put in the actual password instead of using the fingerprint ID. But it is for security I guess.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to anyone, especially if it is someone's first phone. It's easy to handle, and it's not too expensive compared to an iPhone, of course. It's a great phone, overall.