💬 Review Google Pixel 4 by jeemay

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

jeemay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 4

image_enus_p4xl_rtq_b_black_lockup_r4_rgb_simp.jpg Google-Pixel-4-XL-Just-Black-backimage.jpg

Brief Description: Google Pixel 4: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Smooth Display (up to 90Hz OLED) -- Ambient EQ, 3,700 mAh battery. 64GB of storage (128GB ver. available) with 6GB of RAM. 12MP dual-pixel camera and 16 MP telephoto lens.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
Great camera and photo processing, with 15GB of free Google Photos storage. No bloatware or pre-installed apps, clean and smooth performance. Google Assistant is useful and easy to access, and the phone looks/feels good in the hand. Updates and new features come fastest to the Pixels.

Things I don't like:
Attracts fingerprints easily without a case, face unlock could use some improvement. 90Hz display is wonky and battery life isn't the best. It didn't come with headphones despite not having a headphone jack. Motion Sense features feel gimmicky and don't always work.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I'd recommend this smartphone if you haven't upgraded in a while or are looking to switch to Android. It's a great phone and I'm very happy with it.

Last edited:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month