💬 Review Google pixel 4 by MiafreakinTia

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,008 happy users since 2014.
Register

MiafreakinTia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Google pixel 4

Description
It has a dual rear-facing camera,Google Assistant, built in motion device. It has free unlimited space for pictures, a wireless power stand, it’s 2.7 in width x 5.7 in height12.2 MP + 16 MP camera and has up to 32.2 hrs of usage time.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I upgraded from a Pixel 2 which was my favorite phone ever, so had high expectations. The 4 is a good upgrade. Looks and feels great to hold, and most importantly it combines the very clean and customizable user interface of plain Android with exclusive Google features, some more useful than others. Face unlock is very fast, and gesture navigation is the best way I have experienced to get around the phone (although it takes a couple of days to truly get used to it). Finally, this is the best camera around (for still photos). Many comparisons with iPhone 11 Pro and it's a close call, but I've taken many amazing photos with this phone. Video recording is good but there are other phones that will do more with 4K video. The battery life is average but if you don't spend many hours each day on your phone (or can top off the charge if you do) and want and Android phone that fits in a front pocket, this is the best phone on the market all-around

Things I don't like
The battery doesn't last the entire day though which is extremely disappointing. It can also get really hot after a couple of hours of using the phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would only recommend this phone to someone who isn’t on their phone a lot or doesn’t mind charging their phone often

Sarahsheahann

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Being the smaller model of the two-strong line-up, it's also easy to grip in one hand - not that the XL is overly large. The Pixel 4 is comfortable and ergonomic, almost friendly in its size, shape and texture. Like it wants to be used. Oh, and it has that awesome orange power button on the side, which is just cool

the camera upgrade is very noticeable from the previous model. I compared it with an iPhone 7 model my brother has and it is pretty good quality

Snowxwolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I ended up switching away from the pixel line and ended up going to a Motorola, but only because it was the better deal at the time lol!