!!! GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY !!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
oie_214927JM1H2wo3.png

20180701_193806_Film1.jpg

Hello Everyone :D

I had a bit of good luck the other day and thought I'd pass along the smiles.
Kind of like the "Pay it forward" thing.
Someone did something nice for me and now I'm gonna do something nice for someone here.
And I hope whom ever that it is, does the same.

Okay, so here is how this is gonna work. I wish I could give lots of these away, but I only have the one.
It is a $10 Google Play Gift Card.
I want to give it away to someone who needs it and I mean really needs it.
I know it's only $10, but in some places around the world 10 bucks goes a lot further.

I want people to post who they think needs or deserves it and a short reason why.
You can even say yourself.
You don't need to say any personal information about yourselves or lives.
Just a little bit about why someone might need or deserve this.

After I have collected enough names, I will enter them into a random generator and run it several times.
The name that comes up the most will be the winner.
I'm not sure if there is a fairer way to do this, as I know there are many people who could use this.
This just seems to be the least biased way.

Once a winner is picked. I will remove the card from it's holder and take a picture, front and back.
Then send it to the winner via PM.
The redemption code is on the back. Once sent all the winner has to do is enter is via their Google Play Store Account.

G̷̛͖͍͂͗̔̃͆̅̀͗̿̕̕̕͠͝Ȏ̴̡̢̥̮͍͎̈̆͒̈̍͌͐̀̾͘Ǫ̸̮̩̱̠̱̱̞̫͉̙̮̰̬̓͋͌̇̈́̎Ḓ̴̺͈̱̻̽̍̉͛̐̃̎͜ ̴͙͖͍̪̟̥̳̦̥̫͆̒̆̈́̾̇̈͒͂̐̃̚͜͝Ḽ̴̡̱̲͖͉̠͖͉̖̬̊̊̈́̌́̀͘͜U̵̱͚̠͕͒̔̔͊̃͒̅̒͠C̴̛̘̮͛̋̆͆͂̀̋̀̃̚̕͝K̸͎͇̭̳̳͇̟̱̈́͑͗̃̕ ̸̯̮̩̱̘̿͌T̶̠͎͇͓̜̫̃̿̎͛̈́̓͐̈͛͗͗Ǫ̵̘̖̖̉͂̀̎ͅ ̶̖͕̱̊͌̒̾̃̃̍̅͊̎̈͆̕̕͝E̴̮͕̦̟͉̫͚̱̎̅̎͗̂̾̒̈́V̸̥͍̺̭̻̤͖̤̳̈͌̂̕Ȩ̵͍̩̫͖̞̲̤͍̫͒̐̍̽͋͌̀͝Ṙ̸̢̢̮̣͓̘̳͎̼̮͇͍͎̩͔̄͛͐̋̀̄̂̚͝Ȳ̵̡̛̛̱̜̳̘̬͈̝̝̀͒̈́́̿̆͐̍̕Ơ̷̡̟̲͔̺̬̣͖͖̣̇̇̃͒̈́͛͗͛̍̅̋͐͂͜͝N̵̳͕̜̟̥̫̩̭̬̐̎̂́͝E̷̢̢̨̮͈͓̯̻͇͕͉͆̐̆̎̕̕͠

Â̷̮̠͍̞͓̗̰̖̻͎͖̱̜̈́̓͊x̷̲̠͕̺̣̯͍̬̥̪̖̟̩̃̇̅̏́̎͘ͅí̶̦̦̫̜̫̭͓̥̟̬̣̲͖̳͆͌͐̈́̈́̚͜ó̵̧͉̮͓͛̿̋͛̅͗̍̚͠͝͝͠m̶̨͕̊̈̋̏́̈́̏̂ ̵̛̲͙̻̠͉̘̉́̇̆́͝V̸̡̱̞̝̟̒̓̊̍͗́̕ḛ̴̛͈̖̌́͐̄͒́̈́̃̀̄̑̉̚͝r̵̨̮͕͈̩̩̘̗̈̇̀̀͛̇̃̉̎̃̕̚͝ģ̴̧͕̤̘̹̳̞̣̤̪́͛e̶̜̍̍̅̽̌͆͐̅̌͗̊̑̾͜͝

saichand961

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Good decision...
I need that play code for redeeming in headspace meditation app..I tried requesting modded version and tried many other apps...but headspace is the best app... please include me...so I can meditate for some months.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow just wow sir Axiom...
Well I would use that to support the authors of Hosted Games who are neutral and really deserve the respect and not the assholes who got us both banned. There are few of your amazing mods I played and made a mental checklist that one day i'll buy the apps to support them. Thats all and Viva @Axiom

Ladychika

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
In my country, with $10 you could go to traditional market and get groceries for 3 days worth 😁

Well if i get that, i will use it to buy some of the game that dony have mod.

I hope anyone who deserves it will win 😊

Good luck

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
first of all thanks @amodernmyth for nominating me. second i want to thanks all including @SusieQ @NoFear @Sbenny @GanjaMan96HD for helping me very quickly during any troubles . @amodernmyth @CozPatch for active graphics submissions! in absence of me :) @amodernmyth you have great skills related to gfx and @CozPatch always messing lol ! Dont Know i win or not but yeah i need it anyway :) but all i care for now is the LOVE i got from you all <3 Love You All!

princeraoden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I could use it to support some of the choice of games authors whose books I really think are truly amazing. Plus, 10$ in my country is nearly ₹700 at this point,so, lots of stuff...

Even if I don't win, this very nice of you Axiom, and good luck to all.

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I could use it to support some of the choice of games authors whose books I really think are truly amazing. Plus, 10$ in my country is nearly ₹700 at this point,so, lots of stuff...

Even if I don't win, this very nice of you Axiom, and good luck to all.
Yeah @princeraoden its too much for us. actually its exactly 11.16% of my monthly Salary LMFAO:loldroid::loldroid::loldroid:

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You know what @Axiom, I think you, yourself deserve this gift. You've been someone on here that a lot of people look up to and from the amount of responses to your mods as well as normal conversation I've seen, you've made a lot of people very happy, and I think you need to spoil yourself a little more. You take time out of your day to create mods for all of us, and sometimes those mods take a lot of patience, concentration and I would suspect a whole lot of beverages (you know what I mean) to keep the insanity at bay. I know this is probably not what you meant when you said to mention someone, but, you've done a lot for me, and those around me already, and I would appreciate it if you had a little reward for yourself, a little something to keep you going. Because you definitely deserve it, as well as my/our overwhelming thanks. So go on! and put your name into this little giveaway, for me.

Last edited:

Meira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Me !! Is what i would like to say, but i really do not deserve it. Lol XD
I hope someone that constantly help the community by modding various games got this, but I can't point out any name since I don't know any.. XD

This is very nice of you, and good luck to the people participating!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Axiom
I think what your doing is beautiful. It takes a kindhearted person to give selflessly and your doing exactly that. God Bless you dear. I don't know if with this kind of card one could purchase items for things that one needs for life needs (like food or something ) but as you know I'm an ordained minister and I do go to hospitals ,jails, homeless shelters , etc to help guide, minister and donate when/where I can , I don't always have enough to give people whom I meet in need. But, if this could be used to obtain items for necessity I'd definitely have someone to give it to (a single dad in a shelter to be specific) .
I'm certain he would be grateful.
And again , God Bless .
Your very kind for paying it forward.
Warmest Regards,
SusieQ

HDS12

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
First congratulations on intention.
I would like to win, because I live in Brazil, land of PS4 costing 3x the original value and VGAs worth both eyes of the face the way is to play on the phone and $10 here are worth a lot. $1 =~ R$4 =~ Price of various useful apps for college and games to de-stress. Hehehe
And another that I have never won anything in a draw, so I try my luck whenever possible, who knows one day works out right? lol
(Google translator)

Jokercyde

Thanks to all Sbenny! Greatest mods only!
Member for 6 years
I think @SusieQ for all the time and effort into all the mods

I think @Sbenny for bringing this community together

I think @MrOnline due to the time and effort that he has given us for doing signatures for many people.

I think make it random so many people here to list. Enter everybody who is a member and active! 2 x entrys if you respond to this and/or a modder. Without any one person here we would not be this successful!

Status
Not open for further replies.