Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Got Ideas/Tips/Concepts for Books? Come Share Them! All help welcome!

Do you like to read?

MJAaradon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone! My name is M.J. and I write stories/books! I'm here today to ask if you guys have any ideas for stories whether it be a character, plot, scene, genre, concept, or even just general advice, give me anything I'm desperate... Just kidding (or am I)! I just want to know what the audience wants and see if I can provide it the way we both like, so I'm basically working on my author skills lol, any advice is welcome, and I realize I am saying I will take all advice, but sometimes it's very hard for me to write things I'm not interested in, or know anything about! So if your offering anything be ready to help me achieve it! I love you all, goodbye and until next time! ♥

- M.J.♥

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
A futuristic rancher who is forced to use old school techniques when his farm is annihilated by a high tech virus that is attacking the artificial intelligence in all of his equipment. He must decide how he will save his family and the equipment that he has grown to care about because of what they mean to him and his family.

MJAaradon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@TravellerX I freaking love this idea! But I am wondering if you will be able to help me with some parts/concepts of the story since I can already sense the plot holes I may leave lol, and if you can help, give a general time of when you will be available to help and how you want me space out the chapters, like a chapter a week starting (Random date) and about how long the chapters will be, also if you want I can surprise you with the story A.K.A ask random questions with no context and show you the result of a chapter lol, or let you see a basic plot outline and change a things where you see fit and let you proofread before posting wherever. Also if you can't help it's ok I'll run this show solo and impress you with my magnificence of being able to google questions and find answers that help me write the story. 😆