Grammarly premium Account?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,808 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello there,
So I'm working on my thesis this year and I need a tool to correct me and help me with my bad formal writing. I have used the free version of Grammarly for a while now, and while it's extremely useful it doesn't include some features that I really need which are available in the premium version (checking for plagiarism, tone...) I'm pretty broke and can't afford it.
I've tried some of the methods available on some blogs but none of them worked, so I was wondering if it's possible to get a cracked account at all? should I make a request in the Pc section?

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
That's a good question.
To my own perspective, PC Request sounds like the right place.
Simply because (so far) the Cracked Accounts section is for sharing and not for making a request(s).

Best of luck with your thesis.

VeraP

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
As I know there is no cracked version still available. But you have an opportunity to get an official one month trial after requesting a chance to write a sponsored post.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
As I know there is no cracked version still available. But you have an opportunity to get an official one month trial after requesting a chance to write a sponsored post.
Thank you for sharing, that's very informative and helpful. (y)

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for your help, but I think that requires having a following on social media

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello @Jovie20 :

The following is an excellent read and likely on point in regard to the information you seek:

These sites claim to have a "hack" for a certain product:

More information:

If you want to obtain a Grammarly Premium Account for free, you'll have to do some tasks.

The tasks are easy, BUT some of the tasks WILL take some time.

If you carefully read this page each word by word then after a few minutes you will have your own premium Grammarly account (without paying any money)!!!

Happy Hunting...
Unfortunatly non of them worked for me 😅
Regardless, Thank you so much for you help 🤗

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
Unfortunatly non of them worked for me 😅
Regardless, Thank you so much for you help 🤗
Free lunches are very hard to find these days, almost like seeking truth, honesty, and justice; they're growing scarce as mankind's journey ambles to where none of us know.

Good luck with your thesis, I earned my BBA, DO, JD, and PhDs using a MANUAL typewriter.
My brain was the "word processor" and dictionary.

Here it is, mate:
scm.jpg

You don't need today's lousy software, you possess a human brain and intelligence.

Just use it.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Yeah! As 💎secretbunker said I'm sure you'll do fine, armed with your wits and hard work.
Don't let your insecurities sway your judgment.

But I'll still use a computer and printer.
(I remember needing to use a typewriter, way back when.)

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
😅
@secretbunker
wow! I've never even seen a typewriter in person.
Thank you and @Mark A for your words of encouragement, I tend to overthink everything so it means a lot to have some motivational words 🤗

Lucasmoze

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You can try the website and I found one premium accounts but after one month password has changed. They explain almost 7 methods to get Grammarly premium free accounts. I personally use Grammarly extension and I think it's better instead of having nothing

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as we have not heard from the OP in quite some time. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!