Grand Proclamation 2 - The Gift of Music

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,330 happy users since 2014.
Register

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello guys today I will be announcing my second grand proclamation and as some of you have already guessed I won't be wasting any more time and now I'm going to announce the name of 8 people from our community whom I want to gift something for all the compassion, patience and love they have shown for our family here so here is the list of those 8 people :-

1.@Nardo7 For being an awesome member of our family and providing such great mods I'm looking forward to seeing more great things from you buddy :D

2.@Sibway Sibway is an up-and-coming hacker in our community and has also posted great mods and really like his work too I'm sure that both you and Sibway will make a great modding duo keep up the good work :D

3.@OrbexViRuZ Our own Playstation expert I hope he will bring the things that we are lacking in our console department :D

4.@MarkA I really like you, buddy, you are a guy who really lights up people days with your talking I'm looking forward to seeing you doing the same for others too :D

5.@xyummyx One of our newest addition to our modders team and a guy who is as sweet as sugar I'm looking forward to what more mods who have got for us :D

6.Dragon 25 I have read your comments and they are very encouraging for any modder the best thing is that the users are satisfied with his work and show some consideration for it so I want to thank you for that in my own way The King's Way!

7.@OvoIdjags I want to thank you too for using my mods and your comments that made me feel that the things I do here really seem worthwhile to me for that i want to thank you in my own way The King's Way!

8.@KentCave And Last but not the least @KentCave the newest edition to sbenny family I want to thank you from the bottom of heart for such sweet writings and I really love your poem thank you for sharing such beautiful thing to me and thank you for being so polite and patient with me I want to then thank you in my own way The King's Way!

Dragon 25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much my @King Hacker for your gift:):):). I can't believe I can get it and I am really like your gift because that's what I want from the first time<3<3<3.

All Hail to the King Hacker, our legendary hacker in Sbenny Kingdom :):):D:D:love::love::love: