Mod apk Great Conqueror: Rome v1.2.0 - Unlimited Gold & Unlimited Money Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Great Conqueror: Rome v1.2.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 59 times

• Rome needs the power of everyone! Great commanders including Caesar, Pompey, Antony, Octavian, and Spartacus will fight with you. Let's witness the birth of the Great Conqueror!

Relive the scenes of hundreds of historical battles in Rome and witness fully how Rome evolves into a great empire stretching across Africa, Europe and Asia.

Lead your legions to have an expedition, use strategies and tactics cleverly, deploy limited forces, give full play to your unlimited combat capabilities, and defeat powerful foreign troops!

Features of Great Conqueror Rome for Android:

• Complete the tasks issued by the Senate and win rich rewards.
    • Guide unique commanders, match skills freely, be flexible, and control the battlefield
    • Support cloud archives, and your progress can be synchronized when changing the device. The safety of your archives are protected
    • Capture more territories with less time and generals
    • Equip your generals with battle flags and treasures to upgrade skills and improve abilities

From the Mediterranean to the British Isles, Rome, Egypt and Carthage, the Gaul tribes, the Germanic peoples, the Empire of the East are contending for hegemony. Will Rome conquer the world, or will it be conquered and a new empire be built?
    Download now Great Conqueror: Rome MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gold
    Unlimited Medals
    No Cheat Detection

Original APK also included in the download section (special thanks to @GabrielK21 for providing it).

Notes
    : with this hack you'll start a new game with Unlimited Money (capped at 29,999 Gold due to the Senate level) & Unlimited Medals (999999). Please note currency does decrease, but medals should be enough for you to proceed until the end of the game without the need of extra medals. Furthermore, you can purchase gold money using Medals from the shop (which refreshes every 10 minutes). Only Facebook login is possible. Make sure to uninstall your Facebook app before doing Facebook login.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytech.rome.android

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can't recruit the general. Please fix it.
It depends on the devices I guess. This is tested on Nox App Player (Android Emulator) and it worked fine, but the number used to give such a high amount of medals is a number which can be interpreted in a different way depending on the architecture your device has, so that could be the reason for it.. (basically, the number on your side is so big that it went negative, while it doesn't normally occur on most devices).

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Axel9999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
It doesn't work, it doesn't let you buy anything. the medals come out in gray, as if we didn't have. It can not be bought

Jpcampos

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, i cannot spend the medals. I've a huawei p8 lite. Any solution?

VectorTangent

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
just started the game, confirming modded currencies does work.

facebook login works as well, may need to finagle the game abit by restarting over and over until reaching the game's start screen to confirm you are correctly logged in to your fb account. thank you sbenny!

Screenshot_20190925-185322.png

(edit) - yes the medals count seem to have overflowed on my device as well (moto e⁴plus/android 7.1.1), as seen in above screenshot, medal count is beyond "999999" as intended by your mod, and completing missions for medal rewards decreases the medals instead of increasing (so possibly is virtually a negative integer, not displayed properly ingame).

Screenshot_20190925-193639.png

(sample screenshot, general cannot be bought as medals are in red/not enough virtual medals owned)

Last edited:

viorelo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi ! Thank you for mod, but doesn't work for me. I have a note s10+ with a last android version, the medals is just visual for me. Can't used.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As alternative I could let you start with just 256 medals which are too few to be considered a fair amount. I'll have to work to find an alternative.

Question: would you prefer to have normal gold and unlimited medals instead?
There's a chance I would be able to do it.

Axel9999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
As alternative I could let you start with just 256 medals which are too few to be considered a fair amount. I'll have to work to find an alternative.

Question: would you prefer to have normal gold and unlimited medals instead?
There's a chance I would be able to do it.
Thanks Sbenny, I see your idea well. Normal gold and unlimited medals.

SARGON

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The medals number exceeds the limits, therefore it appears in negative. Hopefully you can see a solution to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.