Mod apk Great Conqueror: Rome v1.3.0 - Unlimited Medals Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Great Conqueror: Rome v1.3.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 252 times

• Rome needs the power of everyone! Great commanders including Caesar, Pompey, Antony, Octavian, and Spartacus will fight with you. Let's witness the birth of the Great Conqueror!

Relive the scenes of hundreds of historical battles in Rome and witness fully how Rome evolves into a great empire stretching across Africa, Europe and Asia.

Lead your legions to have an expedition, use strategies and tactics cleverly, deploy limited forces, give full play to your unlimited combat capabilities, and defeat powerful foreign troops!

Features of Great Conqueror Rome for Android:

• Complete the tasks issued by the Senate and win rich rewards.
    • Guide unique commanders, match skills freely, be flexible, and control the battlefield
    • Support cloud archives, and your progress can be synchronized when changing the device. The safety of your archives are protected
    • Capture more territories with less time and generals
    • Equip your generals with battle flags and treasures to upgrade skills and improve abilities

From the Mediterranean to the British Isles, Rome, Egypt and Carthage, the Gaul tribes, the Germanic peoples, the Empire of the East are contending for hegemony. Will Rome conquer the world, or will it be conquered and a new empire be built?
    Download now Great Conqueror: Rome MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Medals
    • Start with slightly more Gold
    (255 instead of 200)
    No Cheat Detection

Original APK also included in the download section.

Notes
    : with this hack you'll start a new game with Unlimited Medals (nearly 1 million). Furthermore, you can purchase gold money using Medals from the shop (which refreshes every 10 minutes), so it's like having Unlimited Gold, too. Only Facebook login is possible. Make sure to uninstall (or disable) your Facebook app before doing Facebook login.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytech.rome.android

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
Thank you!

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
Do you have the Facebook app active? If you do, disable it first then try again.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It doesn't work for me. I can't pass the first screen with the choice between google play and facebook.
If you only read the mod notes you would know why you're stuck.

vagnar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry I didn't read the note. Is there gona be a new version permitting the login with the facebook app active ?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry I didn't read the note. Is there gona be a new version permitting the login with the facebook app active ?
No, this isn't something which can be fixed as it depends on how apk files and their signatures work. If you can't (or you're unable to) uninstall the Facebook app, you can simply Disable it from the settings and then re-enable it back.

docdpqb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im confused and in need of some direction.
What does it mean: only facebook login works and uninstall facebook app?
Upon opening the game i see 2 options. Gplay doesnt work and upon clicking login with fb my browser opens with fb link. I have already uninstalled fb app beforehand. Am i not supposed to log in via browser?
Even after logging in via browser page says App permission restricted.
What am i doing wrong?

Edit: it is working after some time. I see facebook login is a must and can not get inside game without internet, is it supposed to be this way?

Last edited:

aviliopms

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
now it works great, thx sbenny the medal now working 100%

Xyrise

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
It will work offline. But you need to be online to log in

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Sbenny, it works fine.... :)
Post automatically merged:

Question: @Sbenny will I not be banned if I used the MOD Apk then switch to original Apk? I'll be using same account...

Just want to get the Africanus Uniform by sharing it on FB

Thanks!

Edit: it doesn't work...

Last edited:

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny, how does no cheat detection work? Also does our progress can be seen by devs?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.