Mod apk Great Conqueror: Rome v1.4.16 - Unlimited Medals Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,622 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Great Conqueror: Rome v1.4.16

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 119 times

• Rome needs the power of everyone! Great commanders including Caesar, Pompey, Antony, Octavian, and Spartacus will fight with you. Let's witness the birth of the Great Conqueror!

Relive the scenes of hundreds of historical battles in Rome and witness fully how Rome evolves into a great empire stretching across Africa, Europe and Asia.

Lead your legions to have an expedition, use strategies and tactics cleverly, deploy limited forces, give full play to your unlimited combat capabilities, and defeat powerful foreign troops!

Features of Great Conqueror Rome for Android:

• Complete the tasks issued by the Senate and win rich rewards.
    • Guide unique commanders, match skills freely, be flexible, and control the battlefield
    • Support cloud archives, and your progress can be synchronized when changing the device. The safety of your archives are protected
    • Capture more territories with less time and generals
    • Equip your generals with battle flags and treasures to upgrade skills and improve abilities

From the Mediterranean to the British Isles, Rome, Egypt and Carthage, the Gaul tribes, the Germanic peoples, the Empire of the East are contending for hegemony. Will Rome conquer the world, or will it be conquered and a new empire be built?
    Download now Great Conqueror: Rome MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Medals
    • Start with slightly more Gold
    (255 instead of 200)
    No Cheat Detection

Notes
    : with this hack you'll start a new game with Unlimited Medals (nearly 1 million). Furthermore, you can purchase gold money using Medals from the shop (which refreshes every 10 minutes), so it's like having Unlimited Gold, too. Only Facebook login is possible. Make sure to uninstall (or disable) your Facebook app before doing Facebook login.

MOD Changelog:
    24 Nov 2020
    - License Introduced
    - Cost dropped from 150 to 100 SB Points (33% discount)

1 Dec 2020
    - Different apk provided, with standard signature, to fix issues affecting some devices

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytech.rome.android

Last edited:

hexasaint

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont know why, but i cant instal the game in my phone.
My phone is ARMv7 or armeabi.
While i can instal other game that i download after i tried to instal this gam.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
A Christmas miracle! It has worked! A pity we cannot get the amazing Pay To Win Generals as those are purchase only, but I can work with this plenty. No more grinding.

AkMUF

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sbeeny앱에 로그인을 했는데 성공했지만 google이나 Facebook로그인을 해야하는 화면에서 넘어가지지 않는다.

Freakyninja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Mod does not work. Disabled FB app, uninstalled FB Lite app. Managed to logged in thru my FB account. medals stay the same 200 only.

Last edited:

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
Is there a way to have unlimited resources in campaign and conquest mode?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
How do you get past the login to Facebook or Google play screen?
Make sure you don't have the Facebook app installed, and then you'll login with Facebook without issues 😊

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.