Greatest feelings! I ๐Ÿค”

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,742 happy users since 2014.
Register

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
You are my Fabulous & Awesome Senpai ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’• You mean a lot to me. ๐Ÿ’– please forget the last part of that meme..lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
*GASPS IN PERSIAN*
PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ That was so sweeeeeeet!!! You mean a lot to me too, you awesome friendaaaa!
(don't worry about the picture. I would laugh at myself too xDDDD)

treki009

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
I've been trying to convince to do just that for days now!!! D:>
really? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

well I'm not actually good at that!! You know at making new friends ...frankly speaking ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค
Well, me too ๐Ÿ˜ฆ but people here are so nice and friendly like Senpai ๐Ÿ˜Š they helped me adjust. So don't worry.. we're here to help you :)

0roxson0

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Greatest feeling is sleeping in a cold room with a thick blanket on a rainy day.

Sia sen

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Greatest feeling is sleeping in a cold room with a thick blanket on a rainy day.
yea!!along with a hot cup of tea or coffee!!โ˜•
I mean definitely before sleeping! I ๐Ÿ˜ถ
what do you say!? ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
The greatest feeling is when you find the right person for you and when its going to happen the time is going to stopped and both of you will gonna stare at each other and the butterflies will come and he/she the only one you will see sadly it was only a dream a dream that you wish to never awaken but because you're freakin dog lick you in the face ack! What a very unfair life for single people.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I think a โ€”:;<huggles>;:โ€” is probably worth more than a million dollars

Sia sen

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
The greatest feeling is when you find the right person for you and when its going to happen the time is going to stopped and both of you will gonna stare at each other and the butterflies will come and he/she the only one you will see sadly it was only a dream a dream that you wish to never awaken but because you're freakin dog lick you in the face ack! What a very unfair life for single people.
OH !! I think single people have some advantages !!๐Ÿ˜ถ